Anybody want to play cars with me this weekend - This is what Shitefest 2016 should have been like!

Six-cylinder

With a decent weather forecast for the next few days I am thinking that I might spend the weekend playing with my own toys at our small holding rather than going to a show.

Anybody want to join me, bring your own car to fix/polish, fix mine, play with my toys get something going such as the dumpers, JCB, horticultural truck, Triumph herald/ Spitfire.

Just come and say Hi

Just give unhelpful advice on how it should be done

Bring your family to picnic in our orchard

Anything that is legal, decent and honest is fine with me.

Those who went to Shitefest 2016 will know what is on offer but hopefully without mud this time!

So yes you can camp, only facility is mains water on site and maybe I will have to bring our boat Thetford toilet if we have campers. We do have a toilet tent somewhere.

I know very short notice but I have only just thought about it. Anybody who did not attend Shitefest 2016 will need to pm me for the address as I don’t want to publish it on a public forum. If you enter Buckingham to check for location you will not be far away.

Nothing whatsoever, as long as it's wreathed in toilet paper so that it's perfectly obvious that the offender has not dug a hole first.

Also, doing it while pissed, in complete darkness, behind a hedge not knowing where you are, when the location turns out to be that village's sacred cricket ground, will probably incur the wrath of much of middle England. Come daylight, I realised the enormity of my trangression and I've never taken a tent down and scarpered so quickly in my life.

I promise not to do this ever again, to anyone anywhere, and to avoid the need, I now have a camper with the usual cassette toilet and shower room arrangement.

Can I still come and play cars?

Re: toilets - What's wrong with just having a big old crap in the field, 'eu naturelle'.

Nothing, but dig a hole and bury it.

I have found our toilet tent from a party we held in the field, bought some green Bio cassette toilet flush and Mrs Cyl says we will get out toilet cassette.

post-4787-0-76280900-1471015671_thumb.jpg

Nothing whatsoever, as long as it's wreathed in toilet paper so that it's perfectly obvious that the offender has not dug a hole first.

Also, doing it while pissed, in complete darkness, behind a hedge not knowing where you are, when the location turns out to be that village's sacred cricket ground, will probably incur the wrath of much of middle England. Come daylight, I realised the enormity of my trangression and I've never taken a tent down and scarpered so quickly in my life.

I promise not to do this ever again, to anyone anywhere, and to avoid the need, I now have a camper with the usual cassette toilet and shower room arrangement.

Can I still come and play cars?

Of coarse you are welcome, are you bringing the camper?

I drove round the camping paddock after lunch today and it is rock solid, you could drive a bus on it!

I reckon I could persuade Mrs Cyl to offer some more home-made cider for those staying overnight or not driving.

My to do list for the weekend

LNA INCA

• Take wheels of so new tyres can be fitted

• Check to see if Peugeot 106 wheels fit

• Clean

• Check what parts I need

JCB

• Add hydraulic fluid

• Add diesel

• Use to flatten ruts from Shitefest 2016 (driver needed)

Dunpers

• Pump up tyres

• Empty water from front buckets

• Tow start (I need a tow)

Horticultural truck

• Unseize throttle cable

• Add petrol and start

Allen Scythe

• Reassemble carburetor

• Start

post-4787-0-69694500-1471017065_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-69555100-1471017181_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-67341500-1471017226_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-90818400-1471017270_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-99490300-1471017372_thumb.jpg

Have fun. I have a load of things that need doing including getting the 2cv float level right. Coughed and spluttered its way to waitrose- fine on choke and full throttle and idling, but nothing in between. My own fault for setting them too low last weekend. Then need to get house clean and tidy for my parents stay midweek, and think of something to cook them ( 50th wedding anniversary).

Have fun. I have a load of things that need doing including getting the 2cv float level right. Coughed and spluttered its way to waitrose- fine on choke and full throttle and idling, but nothing in between. My own fault for setting them too low last weekend. Then need to get house clean and tidy for my parents stay midweek, and think of something to cook them ( 50th wedding anniversary).

My 2CV still has its brakes stuck on and the guy who says he will come and fix it is on holiday.

The rear drums?

Front discs, when it came out of winter storage the brakes stuck on a bit and the garage who took it for MOT said they had to free them off but they were not bad. After that when I had not used the car for a week or more the brakes would drag for the 1st mile or so and then everything was fine. 2CV register day I drove 5 miles and stopped for petrol and then the brake pedal had gone to the floor and smelt hot. I limped it home and the first person who said they would sort them never turned up and the next person, there was a mix up with an email address and they did not get my details so assumed I no longer wanted the job done and now he is on holiday.