Colt ROFFLEd

dollywobbler

It didn't take me long to have my fun with the Colt, but fun was had. One weekend of over 500 miles, in which it sailed merrily along with no problem at all.

To recap, this is a Colt 1.5GLX automatic, so cheap tax and easy to drive. Has a fair bit of kit for its age, including eleccy front windows, central locking (passenger door not joining in) and power steering. Also has a very good automatic choke. It could not be more easy to drive.

MOT Still over 12 months! August 2017. Tax to get you home. 

The issues. No stereo, passenger door lock missing, rear arches frilly, filler neck a bit quirky, fuel gauge doesn't work. Has had a tap up the arse, and this is very obvious. Could probably do with a tyre or two before long. Camshaft seal seems to be leaking (belt changed last year).

The asking price is £280, or exactly what I paid RobT. Delivery (at least to a sensible station) possible, or collect from near Aberystwyth.

ComXwLdXEAIdp-b.jpg

CojMv3aWEAA-hiY.jpg

CoeQa6BVIAEjd7a.jpg

Naturally, this is due to an impending purchase. I have nae room on either my insurance policy nor my driveway! If someone can take it before I depart to France in a week's time, so much the better. If you can't, there's a chance I could collect a person from the south of the country on our way back home a week later. 

I'll be in London on Friday, probably in my new car, so that offers potential transport solutions too. 

I am having a very hard time not putting my hand up for this, I think it is that dashboard that does it for me.

Unfortunately I am finding it very difficult maintaining what we have, 4 regular users have just run out of MOT because I have not had time to take them. Finding somewhere to park them is also a nightmare! I have 9 broken cars plus a whole heap of projects.....

I've just paid £231 for my new car. If you want the Colt for the same, I'll do it on the proviso you can collect from anywhere between my home address and Oxfordshire. Tomorrow.

Not sure if Mr. Dollywobler has gone dark for his holiday's or not.

Anyways maybe we should have a colt roffle whilst he enjoys himself in France, done and dusted for the winner to collect from DW land on his return?

(I should add that I am probably too inept to collect the monies myself).

Not gone yet! If you want a ROFFLE, then, seeing as this car has already been part of one, it could be a logical solution IF there's enough interest. Certainly, I won't be running one myself until I'm back from hols. I certainly aim to SORN and de-insure it at the end of August, so it would be good to have it gone (I'm back 25th/26th. Not sure which yet).