Minimad5 Sale-bonanza.

Minimad5

Sorry guys !!

As Cavcraft says, been busy with work & stressing out about this potential 'Wee House'

Ooh and getting the CBR sorted for whome ever decides to buy it.

Yeah Tamworthbay is also correct, i've got to drag two Ladas out of the way, in ordee to get the Herald out of the garage.

I've just managed to get some days off work, so i can grab pictures tomorrow (promise !)

They may not be the best pictures, but they will hopefully give you an insight to what you will be buying (who ever decides they want it)

Sorry again for the delay gents, just normal duties getting in the way.

Well Photobucket is being 'rubbish' so having to load images one by one (yay)

Herald pictures for all interested:

IMG_2165_zpsclbfyrfo.jpg
IMG_2182_zpsa3h78iip.jpg

O/S fitted with Gaz suspension, Goodridge stainless brake hose, new top ball joint and polybushes etc
IMG_2166_zps8g2xztyy.jpg

IMG_2167_zpscerz4xdt.jpg
IMG_2168_zpssn9mx4lo.jpg

Shock and spring to be fitted to N/S
IMG_2187_zpsivwd8fps.jpg

IMG_2188_zpsiu6idggl.jpg

Bad picture of a complete polybush set
IMG_2189_zps2l6ieltz.jpg

Bulkhead:
IMG_2177_zpskyqjft1v.jpg

Bulkhead_zpsxiamm6tz.jpg

Outrigger below bulkhead (Was a new item when welded on)
IMG_2173_zps0mfsdqmm.jpg

Second outrigger - Immediately under drivers seat (Again new)

IMG_2185_zps4ugqsj5e.jpg

Door shut / kick plate (Again new panel)
IMG_2178_zpshtc0dydh.jpg

Looking underneath the car, frustratingly it's flashed over with some rust, as i spent 'quite some' pennies with Frost to ensure this didn't happen, but anyway pictures:
IMG_2176_zpsdqfbvcqu.jpg

Door bottom:
IMG_2175_zpsbz8zvsl2.jpg

Bonnet - below catch
IMG_2174_zps320tv4bp.jpg

New alternator
IMG_2170_zpspkry02if.jpg

IMG_2195_zpsksxxowpv.jpg

Complete body mounting kit

IMG_2190_zpsnvjnedw2.jpg

IF photobucket decides it wants to play, i shall upload more pictures ... but at this rate could take some time!

Dat sexy. How much?

Did say £650 without the Gaz suspension, but means taking it back off again, so bung £50 more and you can have the lot £700

Also edited first post (on first page) with some pictures of the CBR that i'm also selling.

Will try get some of the S60 tomorrow.

Did say £650 without the Gaz suspension, but means taking it back off again, so bung £50 more and you can have the lot £700

Also edited first post (on first page) with some pictures of the CBR that i'm also selling.

Will try get some of the S60 tomorrow.

I'm keen but my housemate (who i'd be doing it up with) is a bit more cautious and wants to have a look before going for it - would a weekday evening next week be ok?

Also have you got any idea if it's been registered in the UK before? As otherwise I think (could well be wrong though) that when registered VAT will have to be paid! 

Yeah coming to have a look is no problem, i'll just have to shuffle bits around.

Understand your housemates concearns, but if i can help out with further pictures of anything, before you travel down, do let me know !

As far as i know it's always been a Jersey registered car.

Cheers - sent you a PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Quick bump guys

Could do with the S60 going, so Pre-Christmas offer of £395 before Christmas !
Replaced the clocks as they went all 'non-volvo' and stopped working, but this has been rectified with new clocks.
Pretty new tyres and a good battery fitted recently, hasn't been used for a little while now, but starts first turn of the key & settles to a lovely idle.

If someone is willing to take this off my hands, i'll do a quick service before it goes - So will have fresh Oil, Plugs etc.
If not, then it shall sit and await it's use (When my V70 goes in for some work)

Thanks !

• 1 month later...

Herald successfully MOT'd today! Just need to register it now to get it back on the road. Only issue is that the VIN is slightly different to the V5C (looks like a character has been misread at somepoint), fingers crossed won't be too much of an issue.

I had that with a S3 LR I owned, a letter to DVLA including a photo of the chassis plate was all it took to sort it. I think mine had a 4 & A mixed up or something similar.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wowzers forgot about this thread.
Well done lads with the Herald !! , Hope you put the rest of the GAZ suspension and Poly bushes on it.

As for this sale thread:
S60 - Gifted it to yee old man, so no longer for sale.
CBR - SOLD.
eerm might have a MK3 Mondeo Ghia X (TDCI 130 ?) up for sale soon

And My V70 is still up for grabs (Been shifting HUGE planks of wood, so glad it never sold pronto)