Stockport Woodsmoor Classic Car Show - Get your fucking arses in gear, would you now!

Junkman

that looked like a great day out , if it'd been anything else but the gold cup I definitely have come over .

There were some nice classics at OP but mostly high end if you get my drift , like a real AC Cobra , I've never seen a real one , more Ferrari's than Modena

Stockport looks much more interesting

What's most important is that an envelope containing 80 quid was handed over to the organisers.

Again, many many thanks to all who donated generously!

The Autoshite thing was very well received and the organisers found it very original and funny.

When I left the show, they asked me to book in for next year's event so they can assign us a proper space to fully represent our 'club'.

• 8 months later...

Right.

This is a call for this year's edition of this meanwhile famous* show. It will take place on August Bank Holiday at the usual location.

For more info, click: http://woodsmoorcarshow.strikingly.com/

And behold:

IMG_1142_1_w9xu7l.jpg

Since the organisers wholly embraced the Autoshite movement, they approached me and asked whether we would like to make this

into a fully fledged "club" outing, banner and all.

Hence I would like to know what the attendance will be this time around, so the required space can be allocated.

Please note that this is a charitable event, all proceeds go to Tommy's (https://www.tommys.org/) and St Ann's Hospice (https://www.sah.org.uk/).

Although participation is actually free, donations are expected. I would thus also welcome donations from people not attending the show.

The money will be handed over on behalf of the entire Autoshite community, something we started last year and which hopefully will

turn into a tradition.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright.

I seriously do need to know now who is going to attend.

The organisers are fully embracing Autoshite, but need to know the number of cars attending, so they can allocate the space.

Also, since this is for good causes, I invite MOAR donations. Please PM me for Paypal details.

Thank you.

Alas, I can't guarantee I'll have the Mercedes back on the road by the time the show happens, so the only worn out transport equipment I'd be able to bring would be my legs, and they certainly aint worth polishing and putting on public display.

Great to see yous all at Didsbury park, Hope to catch up with you again at Woodsmore.

• 2 weeks later...

01 Junkman

02 Ghosty - with banner

03 Conrad Duck Conelrad

04 Chaseracer

05 Squire Dawson

06 Wack - with yellow Mustang

07 3VOM with something

Okay, I'm going forward with this then.

Please PM me with information regarding the cars you want to exhibit.

Please include: Vehicle Registration, Make, Model, Year, Owner's Name.

Having said that, donations from non participants are of course still welcome.

Come on guys, this is really for good causes and a superb chance to boost the Autoshite Movement in the GGG® Heartland©.

It's a social event more than a car show (despite the car show itself is awesome) and nothing I am able to clad in appropriate lyrics.

You have to experience the laid back atmosphere and quality of exhibits yourselves. Your half arsed parts car could well be sitting

next to an immaculate DB5 and you're chatting away about God and the world and retrofit power steering with its owner.

This.

Is.

Well.

Worth.

It.

Trust me.

• 2 weeks later...

Right. We are booked in.

Please rock up with whatever half arsed parts car you can coax into life on August BH between 10-11 am.

I have one shite box available for someone who would like to attend, but doesn't have a suitable clapped out heap to bring.

Besides,

I want your fucking cash!

This show is all about charity.
All proceeds are supporting Tommy's & St Ann's Hospice.

Come on guys, do not disappoint me.