Shitefest 2016 Do It Again This Year?

Six-cylinder

Because of the wet ground we never got to play with most of my toys, I borrowed the discovery to tow start both dumpers but the ground was just too wet. I also was hoping we would get a couple of Triumphs running, get our horticultural truck going and then there was always the tractor to play with. Anyway what I am thinking is if there is any interest we could have a small gathering latter in the summer when the ground has dried out to fix/play with the toys or bring your own project to fettle, what do you think?

I'd be up for another visit, I'm on holiday for the middle fortnight of July, so that would be a good time for me.

Does that include the weekend of 9/10 July? I'll be back in the field on the 10th regardless, as I'm kipping in my caravan (hoping it'll still be there and ok!). A few days later, I'm coming back yet again to finally drag the caravan away (another meeting elsewhere that weekend).

Does that include the weekend of 9/10 July? I'll be back in the field on the 10th regardless, as I'm kipping in my caravan (hoping it'll still be there and ok!). A few days later, I'm coming back yet again to finally drag the caravan away (another meeting elsewhere that weekend).

Yes, two weeks starting on the 9th.

Have Volvo. Will travel. I'm not doing that trip in the bus again so quickly. Mostly 'cos it's a limited mileage insurance policy and I intend taking it to Donnington for Showbus in September

I could be up for a second festival of shite and I'd not seen showbus, but it's within walking distance so I'll pop up and say hello.