Ken's Kar Klearout - AX now living in Essex with a new owner.

purplebargeken

Bloody ebay banned me from selling due to Mrs PBK refusing to reduce her postage costs. The same buyer complained several times and they gave me a lifetime ban. Gee thanks! Mind you, the highly inventive and very abusive email I sent them after that may possibly not have helped.

G*mtree advert yielded a response, a viewing and a deposit with collekshun scheduled for tomorrow morning. Nice lad from Colchester is keen to be the new owner.

He rolls up in a slightly Shite Fiat which needs too much work for MOT and decided he wanted an AX. He's had a Mk1 and commented just how minty good the interior was on the little AX. Stupid barn person slapped on the handbrake when they moved it into the barn shortly after it arrived from Scotlandshire and the rears are stuck on. Young guy and his mechanic dad will sort that out tomorrow :)

He was well impressed with the whole AS thing and may well put in an appearance. His mates in Suffolk fir the criteria perfectly so it seems :)

Chappie popped back with his mechanically orientated Dad this morning. Dad produced the Autoshite precision tool of choice..... a hammer. Dad has a Morris 8 and a........ oh bugger, something else old and interesting, possibly a Cambridge. Both chaps most excellent peoples. 

Rear wheels had a few gentle* taps and all was well in the world again. Little AX was driven off in the vague direction of Colchester and a local garage was communicated with. MOT forthcoming without any pain or stress (hopefully). It pootled off quite happily and sounded lovely. Bye bye little blue AX, gone but not forgotten.