Ken's Kar Klearout - AX now living in Essex with a new owner.

purplebargeken

Piccies of the AX taken. I cleaned off the dust and realised that the colour is not actually dark blue but a metallic blue similar to the Montego colour. I also found out that I need not have bought the indicator lens as it has a full compliment lol. The interior on this car is absolutely stunningly good. It's actually better than the Hyundai. Mint would be a fair word to use.

It is such a lovely little car. It has a couple of very small dings here and there and the odd rust bleb but given it's year, not a bloody lot wrong with it. I couldn't start it as the key was not in the car as I had asked the barn owners, they had gone out for the day typically. Note left! Piccies hortly.

Piccies of the AX taken. I cleaned off the dust and realised that the colour is not actually dark blue but a metallic blue similar to the Montego colour. I also found out that I need not have bought the indicator lens as it has a full compliment lol.

I had wondered about that, it had a full set when we left Scotland lol.

Sorry to hear about your health situation though Ken, hope they can give you some quality of life back soon. Can vouch for Mr. PBK as a top bloke to deal with and the AX is a fine wee motor that never let me down. And the inner front wings are STEEL which is pretty rare on an AX nowadays.

Cheers mate. I can second the steel content.

I think I spied an old piccie that might have shown the N/S indicator missing, hence my buyage. Still, a spare set is always* useful.

I was very impressed when I sat in the car today, such a nice place to be sat.

The moment that you have all been waiting* for! AX piccies!

DSCN1280_zpskfgyd0re.jpg

DSCN1284_zpsbhrlz8ma.jpg

DSCN1286_zps9rjleyyv.jpg

DSCN1287_zpsmbekh25w.jpg

DSCN1288_zpswew1ik5j.jpg

DSCN1281_zpsp2o9cdet.jpg

DSCN1283_zpsi8w04pvi.jpg

Has a tad over 55,000 miles on the clock. Seats are French squishy and very comfy. The switchgear feels sturdy and all works happily. The sun roof winds open and has no signs of past leakage. The rear windows open on a latch type thingy. The horn is bloody loud, much louder than the wet meep emitted by the i10. Full compliment of front indicators.

I'm going to suggest something radical - and perhaps at odds with the general ethos of the forum.  What I'd say to that is: not only do our differences unite us, but they also make us stronger.  

But.

That AX will sell in seconds if you put it up elsewhere.  The colour is lovely, it's a little charmer.

If you need help then I'm sure one of us will deal with the idiots for you and filter them out?  I'm not that far from you PBK.

Good luck.