ZZR1100 Project £450

83C

Due to a 'restructuring' of my life, I'm putting the ZZR up for sale.

I bought it last October as a project that hadn't been on the road for a couple of years.

It starts and runs, has just had a new gel battery and has a set of filters and a 4l bottle of oil ready to go in. There's also a set of EBC pads for one side of the front brakes.

Bodywork is tired but useable, a few lugs broken but by no means scrap.

It will need at the very least a full set of pads, an MoT, a pair of tyres and a brake caliper overhaul.

Pictures:

D4DE78AC-A6AE-46C9-A0B5-591346946B57_zps

42843F63-FFA1-4026-B4B1-3B4402F913AC_zps

14632EFE-A6CD-4F82-BC40-DA3E289D833D_zps

£450, located in Cornwall.

Nice ride back....

its in fucking Cornwall, I am in the lakes and no longer have a van, I have a set of tyres and probably most of the other bits for it as I have had a ZZR11 before (had it when I first met you iirc) and many other Kwaks but I'm not travelling to bloody Cornwall, they are ballistic bikes when in good shape, I loved my old one, it was the first bike I did an indicated 180mph on, and it had a 200mph speedo, which was cool!

Shameless pic to help bump the thread

DSC08586.jpg

Guest Hooli

its in fucking Cornwall, I am in the lakes and no longer have a van, I have a set of tyres and probably most of the other bits for it as I have had a ZZR11 before (had it when I first met you iirc) and many other Kwaks but I'm not travelling to bloody Cornwall, they are ballistic bikes when in good shape, I loved my old one, it was the first bike I did an indicated 180mph on, and it had a 200mph speedo, which was cool!

Shameless pic to help bump the thread

DSC08586.jpg

I'd come back to this thread to mention no need for front brakes as I seem to recall yours spent most of the day pointed skywards anyway...

I'd come back to this thread to mention no need for front brakes as I seem to recall yours spent most of the day pointed skywards anyway...

I couldn't possibly comment as there'll be some twat who would get offended by it, think of the kittens.....

Sorry to derail your for sale post OP but think of it as a free bump

It's the location, I have been asking everyone I know with a trailer but no luck, my triailerhas knackered bearings and one is seized in and the other has made the hole oval so no easy fix. I don't know anyone with a van going that way and it is probably a bit big to post. Shit.