Volvo C70. SOLD (Save(d) me from Gumtree)

sporty-shite

Ah Saffron Gold iirc. I like it, often spec'd on the T5 and the S/V70 R. Looked good with the big anthracite alloys.

Only one I ever drove was a cabrio and I thought it was pretty shit to be honest, serious scuttle shake, I would think the coupes are much better.

Can't load the photos at work, but from the description I need it to park beside my saffron V70R, to make it stand out in the village a bit less.

I also had a C70 coupe, fantastic cars, mine was the T5 auto in coral red (Identical to the 90s 'Saint' one) which I loved. Big LPG tank in the boot made it a bit useless a bit too often, so I sold it, and the next owner killed it. Fantastic car though. Could never really tell what way the suspension was meant to be set up, firmer than the saloon/estates which ruined the ride a bit, but probably still a bit too soft. Mine was GT spec which I think had different suspension to other C70s mind. Little bit more wind noise and more 'hand-built' feel in places, but I so would...

post-577-0-31667100-1465926413_thumb.jpg

post-577-0-89815100-1465926546_thumb.jpg

Can't load the photos at work, but from the description I need it to park beside my saffron V70R, to make it stand out in the village a bit less.

I also had a C70 coupe, fantastic cars, mine was the T5 auto in coral red (Identical to the 90s 'Saint' one) which I loved. Big LPG tank in the boot made it a bit useless a bit too often, so I sold it, and the next owner killed it. Fantastic car though. Could never really tell what way the suspension was meant to be set up, firmer than the saloon/estates which ruined the ride a bit, but probably still a bit too soft. Mine was GT spec which I think had different suspension to other C70s mind. Little bit more wind noise and more 'hand-built' feel in places, but I so would...

So. When do you want to pick.it up?

Cor, I've got an idea... Swap the Honda for my Yellow Beetle, then swap the Yellow Beetle for the Orange Volvo? I like that ;)

That wouldn't work. FATHA_SPORTY has got the horn for the Prelude, so if I get it, it would be donated to him.

Always worth throwing these ideas out there, though!

Guest Hooli

attachicon.gif13343007_10153812759963843_5221166958559995631_n.jpg

attachicon.gif1256513_10151720442333843_1409909514_n.jpg

First pic - Wast Water?