Aitch a hundred

wuvvum

• 3 months later...

Putting this up 4 SAIL now, whilst I temporarily have my sensible "one-van-is-enough" head on.  It's much as it is when I started this thread - MOT to end of November, still drives fine, never let me down.  Few rusty bits and might need a bit of weldage for the next test but nothing too major I don't think.  Only major thing that's changed is that the tailgate can now only be locked / unlocked from the inside - I lost the keys like a twat, got a new one from Hyundai which does the cab and side doors and the ignition, but the tailgate was on a separate key which I didn't have the code for.  Lock sets are available on ebay for £not much.  Oh, and it has new aero-style wiper blades on the front - not convinced they look right but they clear the screen fine.

I've taken some fresh photos:

post-190-0-51058700-1474409859_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-33307200-1474409865_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-45972900-1474409871_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-40082600-1474409877_thumb.jpg

post-190-0-25523500-1474409885_thumb.jpg

£500 pls.

that looks delightfully crap, in a good way, plus i've enjoyed the write up of about a vehicle that i didn't know existed, and don't remeber ever seeing! 

i have no need of a van cos i've got an estate, but i do see the current one of these running wild and free on the road, which i do like the look of, if foe no other reason than the current transit looks (and is it seems according to them what drive them) crap.

home-iload.png

Guest Lord Sward

2 years ago I got to look around Hyundai's answer to the Sprinter.  It looked to be of significantly better quality, but I don't think its been launched here?