What day is it? Trade it Tuesday! C U L8R Honda, hello Pat.

Cavcraft

Good banger racing food these

Incidentally the floorpan in my Rover 45 (which presumably is identical to this) seems the same as an R8, its certainly got the same rear suspension anyway. Mind those strut towers in the engine bay look a lot different to mine.

I'm sure Honda kept the double wishbone suspension, and Rover went for the cheaper McPherson strut option, but I've seen an MG ZS underneath which had double wishbone.

All 95-01 Civics have independent rear suspension. Old Man has had both 5 and 3 door versions on a Y plate. 3 door ones are bloody fantastic cars.

As he had experience of replacing trailing arm bushes, when he bought the 5 door one he had back in Feb '15, he convinced the dealer that the bushes needed replacing by demonstrating that the car was pulling to one side. He'd looked under it - the bushes were brand new and the tracking was off - he set it on the driveway a couple of weeks later.

Saved us £200, and six months on that same car gave us £300 in profit. Considering the previous Civic gave us £500 in PX on that one, it did us well.

We went from ours to an A4 quattro... and you got an old post van?

Different strokes!

Tempted to get some Viz postmen decals for it now.

Came to work in it today, started and ran ok but how the holy heck do small people drive these? I'm 6ft 4" and it was like driving a coach: the front seats are really low and the screen seems huge. No adjustment for seat height and even if there was, the steering column is fixed so you would be sort of trapped under the wheel I reckon. Quite quick though seeing the speedo is an issue!