Dollywobbler's RAV4 - Force Ale - £SOLD

dollywobbler

Slightly bigger prelude, wins on age, style, grace and sheer class.

Manual Accord coupe on the bay, no fecking idea of the towing weight.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-HONDA-ACCORD-LS-COUPE-RED-/201584543880?hash=item2eef600888:g:SVgAAOSw8aNXG3fF

Though it's not your actual JDM, made in Marysville, Ohio

$_57.JPG

Another much better Auto 2.0 on Autotrader, slightly older as well

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201605123865520?postcode=nn84sa&sort=locasc&onesearchad=new%2Cnearlynew%2Cused&page=1&radius=1500&make=honda&searchcontext=default&model=accord&body-type=coupe&search-target=usedcars&logcode=p

(Cant post pics from Autotrader)

2.2i Accord Auto from scumtree, comes with Moo £350 with 12 months ticket.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/honda/honda-accord-2.2-i-vtec-auto-1998-12months-mot-long-mot-%C2%A3350-ono/1169537865

$_86.JPG

I reckon that price is OK for one with only 50k on the clock - if I had the cash I'd have it. Wouldn't take many bills on a cheap one to add up to that......

I never towed with my 2.2 estate but I imagine it would do a good job. In fact, if you fancy a project (which I suspect you don't) mine is still sat here needing to go back on the road. It's not a minter but with just over 100k it has a lot of life left in it yet.

26055807031_bb563267b9_c.jpg

Toyota Camry - Fixed(ish) by Spottedlaurel, on Flickr

Alternatively, if you could persuade him to sell it this V6 owned by someone I know here in Norfolk would be ideal:

5575150656_7b104d0cff_b.jpg

1995 Toyota Camry V6 Estate by Spottedlaurel, on Flickr

Camry wagon is a major want. Double wipers are ace. What does yours need SL?

Crossmember straightening out behind the bumper and maybe a new towbar (where the towbar was fitted it took the brunt of the damage), a couple of new front springs, front wiper motor and driver's door lock replacing (I have both spare), a bit of fettling to the rear wiper mechanism (I still have the old tailgate to rob bits off) then stuff like brake discs skimming from it having stood for over two years. Ends of the sills looked a but crusty I noticed recently, so some patching maybe needed there.

I'm not exactly selling it am I? I was looking to put it back on the road later this year, as the PCP will be up on my Avensis then and I'm not sure whether I'll bother going for another one immediately. Much as I love the LS400 the Camry would be a more sensible daily driver and despite the work required I think it would be better to resurrect mine than find another one.

Crossmember straightening out behind the bumper and maybe a new towbar (where the towbar was fitted it took the brunt of the damage), a couple of new front springs, front wiper motor and driver's door lock replacing (I have both spare), a bit of fettling to the rear wiper mechanism (I still have the old tailgate to rob bits off) then stuff like brake discs skimming from it having stood for over two years. Ends of the sills looked a but crusty I noticed recently, so some patching maybe needed there.

I'm not exactly selling it am I? I was looking to put it back on the road later this year, as the PCP will be up on my Avensis then and I'm not sure whether I'll bother going for another one immediately. Much as I love the LS400 the Camry would be a more sensible daily driver and despite the work required I think it would be better to resurrect mine than find another one.

Sounding a bit much for a trek to Norfolk I'm afraid. But then you just don't see them for sale. Have they all rotted away? They're hideously fantastic.