SHITEFEST 2016 Sales, swaps, freebies, logistics, & cetera.

KruJoe

^^^^ I could well be heading that way afterwards but am quite likely to be on foot so unless the sign is rucksack sized this whole sentence has been a waste of time.

Gary Cox is down to attend and he's a Brightoner. I don't want to speak for him but it might be worth throwing him a PM (I don't think he comes on here too much nowadays). He's a thoroughly nice chap and very helpful - he brought me all the way up to SF14 and probably wished I was an inanimate sign by the time we got to Devil's Bridge.

If I turn up in Buckingham late morning on the Saturday, is anyone actually going to be there - or are you all going to be on the railway visit?

Also, for the football fans, not so much me these days, England could be playing in the last 16 of the Euros on Sat/Sun.

I've got a whole load of Haynes manuals I've gradually ended up with; ill make a list and if anyone fancies a free manual for thier car I will bring it up to the field of (broken) dreams.

That's a good idea, I have a few as well that I will dig out.

If I turn up in Buckingham late morning on the Saturday, is anyone actually going to be there - or are you all going to be on the railway visit?

Hmm... I'm not a mad fan of the choo-choos, I was also wondering if anyone else felt the same. I'd be more than happy to be standing in a field making poor jokes about the array of shite with a few similarly socially awkward blokes from the internet. If anyone else feels the same, shout up; I'd be pleased to supply tepid tea in plastic beakers.

Swifts have a high back sill and less deep boot floor than a 106, so you could struggle.

I may be going that way, I think I'll be coming off the M6 at Preston to come home, and plan to be int' Pleasure Wagon, so plenty of space.

Looks good! I'll have to get back to you RE budget though, it's payday week this week, do you mind if I check what I can afford? Don't want to promise you something that I then can't afford!

Is it metal or plastic bladed?