SHITEFEST 2016 Sales, swaps, freebies, logistics, & cetera.

KruJoe

Corgi Vanguards Models. all mint and boxed. £10 each 

Vauxhall Cavalier Mk11 SRI130 in Nordic Blue, model no VA 09802 

Rover 3500 (SD1) Vitesse in Moonraker Blue, model no VA 09007

Rover 3500 (SD1) Vanden Plas EFi in Black, no VA09000

MG ZT in Trophy Blue, model no VA09300

These are in the plastic presentation boxes with cardboard sleeves. The cardboard sleeves for the Cavalier and the SDI Vitesse boxes claim they are limited editions, I can't find any little cards or anything else (like you used to get with the earlier Vanguards) which confirms this. 

i would like the chavalier and the vitesse thankyouplease

but i isnt going to S/F

There's a metric fuck tonne of awesome stuff there! I came away wit ha scale model of a megane convertible and a few die cast models, some magazines and autocar bits

I left the cd player and changer kit that was in the ZX when I bought it there too, someone please bloody take it, it works fine!

Mr Geezer, I did see you but unfortunately it wasn't anywhere near the AX bits :(

Wonder if JohnK might be able/willing to bring them to me on Monday when he pops over? Supernaut..... forgot about the K & N - am an arse. Again, I wonder if you might be willing to give it to JohnK and I can PP you or pay by some other means ASAP?

Mr Moog - I left the Jerry Cans in the care of Jonno (I think - user name involved a Cortina) - they were at the side of the very tough looking patinated Landie in the bit just before the camping field. They looked ok to me, hope they are ok for you. Let me know.

Cheers everyone.

Ken

Ha. That reminds me when I was student nurse. We used to have a payphone in the corridor that people would answer and they would knock on your door.

I answered the phone for this girl who was on the 'substantial' side. I knocked on her door (which was slightly ajar). She shouted come in. I did and said that there was a call for her. She was in the process of shagging her boyfriend (who was like a skinny twig by the way). We all looked at each other in horror. She hadn't shouted 'come in'.