SHITEFEST 2016 Sales, swaps, freebies, logistics, & cetera.

KruJoe

As Alex_Bucket said;

fortydays_zpstraxtuyd.jpg

So it's about time we had this thread to keep such things together, not spread about between various other topics where they could be missed.

If you're attending, or live near someone who is, feel free to add any offered items, offers to shift stuff, wanteds, and so on.

For example, we still have this wrapped up MGF bumper, which needs to go in Jon_Dugong's direction. It's been knocking around here for about a year now...

post-5452-0-48961100-1462959057.jpg

That's me un-burying the Samara the night it awoke from its hibernation.

Also, some/any/all parts from this ex-Chompy 216 are available free to an Autoshiter, though if a part is a ball-ache to get off, you can pay me in beer.

post-1381-0-31254300-1463325438_thumb.jpg

(Come and get the whole thing if you want it (BD23), I don't fancy dragging it to Buckinghamshire.)

post-1381-0-15629700-1463325528_thumb.jpg

I'm sure I've loads of other tat to be rid of too, I'll list it here as I trip over it.

Add yours below!

And shout up if you want owt...

If egg doesn't come to Shitefest I'm happy to bring his wheels home with me, helps get them closer (only 60 odd miles away then).

Top man! I really hope to make it.

I can shift whatever will go in the back of a Mondy mk1 up from Kent, as long as it isn't mega heavy, I only haz 90 horses.

Doug's bumper is 190x50x50 cm -ish, that's 75x20x20 in old money. If that's a bit too long, it'll squish in a few inches at each end.

It's wrapped well enough to be strapped to roof bars or whatever, if needs be.

I'm planning to sell the Maestro I'm coming down in, I will open to offers for it but I can't be arsed to do a prop)er advert for it as last time I did it the computer ate it.

J reg 1.6 LX sunroof and grey vulgalor interior and about 60k miles.

I paid £650 for it last year and it's a clean example with minimum rust in the usual places, quite a few months mot left too (august I think)

Any trial (as long as it's legal and at shitefest)  First to see ,,,etc etc

I'm planning to sell the Maestro I'm coming down in, I will open to offers for it but I can't be arsed to do a prop)er advert for it as last time I did it the computer ate it.

J reg 1.6 LX sunroof and grey vulgalor interior and about 60k miles.

I paid £650 for it last year and it's a clean example with minimum rust in the usual places, quite a few months mot left too (august I think)

Any trial (as long as it's legal and at shitefest)  First to see ,,,etc etc

You will easily sell that to some drunk!

I bought a car while drinking with a friend once, I remembered we did a deal but we both had to ask the designated driver what the deal was!

My friend needs wheels for his 300CE, what design/condition are they?

They're 26 years old; not bad, but not perfect.  Thus:

image_url-207-1425680365.jpg

The wheels are no longer encased in "Chinese death rings" (nice one, Urko!)  When it moved north, it had newish Avons on steels and posh trims.

Does your mate need an unused OEM speedo cable with the Merc parts centre/dealer labels still attached?

They're 26 years old; not bad, but not perfect.  Thus:

image_url-207-1425680365.jpg

The wheels are no longer encased in "Chinese death rings" (nice one, Urko!)  When it moved north, it had newish Avons on steels and posh trims.

Does your mate need an unused OEM speedo cable with the Merc parts centre/dealer labels still attached?

I will ask him, how many British drinking tokens do you want for the wheels?