2000 Puma Millennium, Roffle Tonight!! *All Sold*

Jifflemon

Having been ordered to find a "sensible" car, as apparently owning this and two 2 seaters does not equal sensible, the 7 Seater V70 I've just got fits the bill which means alas, My winter run around needs to go.

If you didn't know, the Millennium was a limited edition. This is number 288. According to Howmanyleft, they've just dipped under the 500 left mark. 

It's been maintained whilst I've had it, it's had:

4 x new shocks.

4 x new Top mounts.

-35mm springs.

New rear beam bushes.

New front wishbones.

New droplinks.

New front flexis.

New front brake pipes.

New exhaust.

Heater control valve

It's sat on a set of Old skool TSW Evo's, shod with Michelin 195/50/15 pilots. Will include the original Milly wheels too, just in case you want to return to factory look.

Front and rear Mudflaps and countless other bits and pieces like the all too often seized rocker cover bolts, alongside the usual service items.

Bad bits:

He's got the typical factory rusty rear arches, but hey, I'm not going to cover them in filler and lie about them! There's a small dent in the N/S quarter panel

Air con. It has it but it doesn't work - Suspected holed condenser

Somewhere along the way, the O/S repeater lamp has fallen off (Orange bulb still there!).

It's yellow, and if you don't keep on top of it, it'll fade.

The drivers seat has a bit of wear, but still way better than most.

It'll probably be SORN'd at the end of May. I'll probably swap the insurance over around that time too.

Mileage has turned 134k , but will increase slightly as it's my current daily. MOT is the 14th July

£500 for the AS boys, (its £600 on RR), or potentially a roffle if there's enough interest?

Located in Milton Keynes, 10 mins from J14, M1

On the milly wheels:

IMAG0316_zpsf98ebc9e.jpg

On the TSW wheels

IMAG0813_zpstpb9sz6w.jpg

Seat bolster wear

rIMAG0560_zps77753709.jpg

Roffle Status:

£8 a ticket. Hopefully drawn on the 25th at the latest, we should make a weekend collection doable, whilst it's still legally taxed and insured.

Milton Keynes Station is 3 minutes by taxi to my place, or can just meet at the station. The M1 (J14) is 6 minutes away, so it should be a relatively straightforward collection.

1. WilsonWilson - PAID

2. TheMoog -PAID

3. Danterzza  - PAID

4. SiC - PAID

5. WilsonWilson - PAID

6. messerschmitt owner - PAID

7. WilsonWilson - PAID

8. Urko - PAID

9. NorfolkNWeigh - PAID

10. Keith777 - PAID

11. RichardK - PAID

12. The Moog - PAID

13. Kiltox  - PAID

14. New POD - PAID

15. Dean36014 - PAID

16. HairyMel - PAID

17. RichardK -PAID

18. WilsonWilson - PAID

19. Outlaw118 - PAID

20. omegod - PAID

21. TheMoog - PAID

22. Jazoli - PAID

23. GadgetGricy - PAID

24. WilsonWilson  - PAID

25. Danterzza - PAID

26. Keith777 - PAID

27. Sporty-shite - PAID

28. GadgetGricy - PAID

29. TheMoog - PAID

30. Groovylee - PAID

31. SamR380 -PAID

32. Ranting Yoof - PAID

33. Insideimsmiling - Pending

34. Mr_Bo11ox - PAID

35. Sealtainn - PAID

36. Mr_Bo11ox - PAID

37. WilsonWilson - PAID

38. Sporty-shite - PAID

39. Keith777 - PAID

40. SiC - PAID

41. andy18s - PAID

42. Urko -PAID

43. Flat4alfa - PAID

44. GadgetGricy - PAID

45.  Rainagain - PAID

46. andy18s - PAID

47. Jazoli - PAID

48. Mcoli -PAID

49. omegod  - PAID

50. New POD - PAID

51. Cavcraft - Pending

52. Sealtainn - PAID

53. Sporty-Shite - PAID

54. The Moog - PAID

55. Talbot928 - PAID

56. NorfolkNWeigh - PAID

57. Kiltox  - PAID

58. I_am_Deisel - PAID

59. Sealtainn - PAID

£8 a ticket. Hopefully drawn on the 25th at the latest, we should make a weekend collection doable, whilst it's still legally taxed and insured.

MIlton Keynes Station is 3 minutes by taxi to my place, or can just meet at the station. The M1 (J14) is 6 minutes away, so it should be a relatively straightforward collection.

Always wanted a Focus millennium and drove half away across planet globe to buy one back in 2013.

These are great... and I genuinely reckon they'll be sought after once we've all sold ours for beer money!

I tried that approach with the other half...

I got "that look" - not the good one.  :mad:

Should I be thinking it's roffle time? Or should I just squirrel it away into storage?

MIlton Keynes Station is 3 minutes by taxi to my place, or can just meet at the station. The M1 (J14) is 6 minutes away, so it should be a relatively straightforward collection.

God I miss my Puma. 2 kids makes them unpractical now, but I've never beaten my best time from work to our old flat in any other car, even the xm!

I wont say what that time was, as I drove like a knob and broke speed limits, it was at midnight, but that's no excuse!

If I had the space I would squirrel - but then I do love these cars.

People will be falling over themselves for these within a decade. I think they are a classic - a unique niche car that was executed extremely well.

They drive lovely (even the 1.4) and handle brilliantly.