Suzuki Burgman UH125 - SOLD

UltraWomble

2002 Burgman in Suzuki blue, 16500 miles (yes I know Ive mentioned it in the Wombles thread but it seems a bit lost there)

MOT to 8th July, no advisories last time, starts & runs reliably.

I have fitted a Givi top box to the rack  which will take a full face lid - there is a huge under seat trunk which is illuminated which will also fit a lid there is a glove box as well - I have put a new additional LED lamp under there and its uBer bright on a dark Winters evening when looking for your gloves and what not.

85MPG on average, £17 road tax, I pay just £72 insurance fully comp. Capable of 70mph, comfortable at 65mph Fitted with Leo Vince performance exhaust.

Good Michelin tyres with plenty of tread. Two keys, handbook. Comes with spare headlamp.

Superb comfortable commuter - simply after a smaller bike for the Summer and occasional green lane activity now Mrs Womble has resigned herself to the fact Im having a bike again.

Bike located in PR5 South Preston ( near Leyland) and could possibly deliver within a reasonable distance for a train ticket home - asking £650 elsewhere  for shitters the price is £500.

Photos be here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/jim_reaper/slideshow/Bumflan%20125

13174135_589253821262859_466117686898360

(Moved into main part of forum)

Cheers - I didnt want to clutter the forum too much - TBH, if no one has replied by now its unlikely that anyone will - I have it on Mungtree and Preloved and I think Car & Classic before I grit my teeth and lob it on eBay. Could do with shifting it as Ive made an offer on an MSX in Fife.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for a megga barg

This really needs to go and PRIX réduction

£400 (but doesnt include the box, just the rack as the Grom has a rack).

Thats a Collect from PR5 5JD price with nearly full tank of Pez too.

Brew, biscuits, use of the bog and a Fray Bentos pie can all be included in this bargain shitters price.

How big a bundle?  8)

Ok,thinking of putting the 900 up for sale in the near future as i may well be moving abroad and as much as i'd want take the bike with me,an RF isn't going to work on the roads there.....
It's a 97 bike on a P reg,Red in colour (fastest) and in fairly decent condition.
Approx 32k on the clock,always had oil ect changed regulary.
Good tyres/chain/pads ect. Heated grips
Bandit top yoke,Renthals.GSXR brake and TLR clutch master cylinders.Hagon rear shock and Progressive front springs.
Tony Archer seat and a Baglux tank cover finish off the mods I think.
Out of Mot at the mo as it has been garaged for a while,and 1 of the fork seals has popped
I also have a number of spares that will be up for sale 1 way or the other.Various fairing panels mainly
There is also a Gsxr1100 usd front end from an RF,a bit grotty but complete and most of the front fairing from an SV1000s inc the headlight ect
Anyone be interested?
I'm open to realistic offers
I will be looking for a biggish traily type (DL/Tenere)
Located nr Market Drayton which is not far from the Raven Cafe Whitchurch