Anyone up for a ROFFAL? RENAULT GOONER 2.0 16V, £4.50 STAKE, IT COULD BE YOU

Mr_Bo11ox

I insured £8CAR with esure for £200 through one of the comparison sites (parked on the street in town, no claims on the other car etc).

I think my postcode is the problem unfortunately. My Saab costs me around £350. Parked on the street, but I'm 35 and have 14 years no-claims.

I think my postcode is the problem unfortunately. My Saab costs me around £350. Parked on the street, but I'm 35 and have 14 years no-claims.

where do you live, Helmand?

£180 for a 3 litre BMW, 36, 7 years no claims.

where do you live, Helmand?

£180 for a 3 litre BMW, 36, 7 years no claims.

According to http://www.motorcarinsuranceuk.co.uk, AB codes are all band A (lowest risk), whereas CV2 is band E (high risk) behind only band F (hahaha, you're having a bubble bath) and the 'don't even think about it' category (see Brum codes above).

I would think the postcode risk algorithm isn't just crime related - it is the risk of a claim of any sort being made on a vehicle. Certain postcodes which are clearly town or city centre or 'urban' increase the chances of a vehicle being parked on the street rather than a driveway etc...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

That postcode loading thing has to be bent.

I did a quote for our Astra accidentally in my other half parents house in Newbury, which is a B and that's more expensive (with the same other details) than here in Bristol which is a C.

Also we moved house but stayed in BS16 in Bristol but moved from South Gloucestershire to Bristol and it went up.

I bet one of those coins falling into that power point would get properly stuck and cause a whole heap of electrical headaches.

Do these ph1s have the 2 section arm rest with a mini phone tray in the middle section like my ph2 has? Not used it yet but thought it was quite a neat idea.

We need a photo of you doing the Lotto winner thing, stood in front of the Gooner popping the cork on a bottle of White Lightning or summat.

Sorry for the lack of fizzy alcohol wastage, but here's the moment I collected my prize from Dale 'Mr_Bo11ox' Winton.

DSC_0039_zpsjubrydpu.jpg

AAA+++ RAFL PROMOTER!!! WOULD GAMBLE WITH AGAIN!!!!1!