Tyaz and wheelz

Urko

2 sets of 4 top class executive alloy wheels.  Need these collected from LE12 - about 5 mins from J23 of the M1

1 set is 16" pcd 5x112 et 50 - fitted with really good Continental tyres - will fit loads of VAG stuff. These were failed attempt to cure bone-jarring ride of my ALDI A3.  They have ALDI centre caps and I'll even throw in a full set of wheel bolts and the S-line valve caps. - would like £100 for them, given how good the tyres are (I paid £180 and drove to the south coast to get 'em - idiot) .  Tyre size is 205 55 16

post-20090-0-57473500-1460913820_thumb.jpg

The next set is for a gentleman's MG ZT or ZT-T - 17" 7.5 J 17 ET 50 Bought with the idea of putting winter (or summer) tyres on as an alternative to my other set.  These have rubbish ditchfinders on - legal tread, but one has a cut in the sidewall that I wouldn't want to drive on.  Tyre size is 225 45 17.  I'd like £50 for these ideally (I paid £100 for the set locally, but managed to curb one of the ones on my MG while collecting these).

post-20090-0-35676500-1460913845_thumb.jpg

Proceeds to go to new wheels and tyres for my AMC Rebel.

I would love the continentals fitted to those VAG ones, but after yesterday I have no desire to propose a drive to Leicester shire to Mrs L1.

That's no help unless someone going north is offering to help out, sorry!

• 8 months later...

Just to reiterate - if anyone wants a set of little-used Continental Sport Contacts 205/55 16s for cheap, let me know.  They are here - fitted to good quality VAG fitment wheels.  Need collecting - I'm going to have to put 'em on eBay or similar soon at this rate.  Was asking £100 for the set but would take a silly offer just to see them gone.  Collection 5 mins from J23 M1