1982 Ford Sierra L (The oldest one left)

BorniteIdentity

It won't be the yellow Sierra as it was scrapped in 2012ish… It was an ex Telecom car which the owner bought off of them when they were done with it.

I think I know which Sierra it is, only because I've gone on that same route (but from Waterloo East instead) when I spotted it, back in 2014. If it is that one, great news you've bought it.

There's a few MK1 Sierras still about in London, including two in Catford a few roads apart. I've not seen a 'new' one since last summer though.

Love this! 

My Aunty had a small grille Y reg sierra back in the early 90's when I was a kid. Was a 1.6L in metalic light green remember when she got it had miss matched mk1 sierra wheel trims with two being the very early version and two being the one's with the little circle holes all the way round.

She put a full set of matching sierra trims all round and had it about 5 years or so during that time it survived being smashed up 3 times. One being my uncle who was ment to be looking after it while she was on holiday, before being replace by a C reg Jaguar XJ6.

Hope you keep them limited edition graphics down the side reminds me of all those kind of stripes / graphics you use to get from local car parts shop back in the 80's/90's.

Reckon you need to find some old stock 13 inch universal cheapo trims to go with the graphics for that early 90's backstreet car sales look etc.