A collection ending in Triumph and not failure!

Tickman

It looked like there was a slight yellow'ish stain in the middle of the front section. May just be a quirk of the piccie. 

1000000000 bonus points if it is as white as a white thing :)

I think it is the picture, I will have to go and check but it is now 15 miles away waiting for the fixing fairies to arrive!

I pined for this when I saw the for sale advert, sadly I had neither the time or readies for it. Knowing it flew through its MOT doesn't help the regret!

I'm glad it made its way up to Dundee one way or another though, I'll keep an eye out for it around town, it's a lovely looking tolly!

It didn't fly through the MOT, it scraped it hence being in the workshop now.

If you are local what car should I be looking out for? 

At the moment you are more likely to see the Minor around with one grey/rust rear wing and a rusty roof rack that is used fro carrying stuff not old suitcases!

Well done!! Sorry for beating you to the A35 but this is a happy ending. 

It is OK I will eventually forgive you ;)

Nicely bought....I had an itch for this too but old and sensible now enough to know when I have enough on my plate.  Good luck with him.

Sensible? I have enough on my plate too but I am treating it like an all you can eat buffet and am just going back for more anyway!

Is the colour code '56'. If so it is Royal Blue. Haven't seen that many in that particular hue. 

Not sure where do I look for that?

The inner wings look ace but that rad looks an ickle bit scary.

Surface rust on the inner wings and where brake and clutch fluid has been spilt, the radiator is actually holding but the bottom hose has a leak.

Also the car came with a new radiator from a Fiesta I think, doesn't look too difficult to get in place either.

Oooooooooooh. Reminds me of a Tolly in the same hue I nearly bought unseen when I was at college. £800, the car was in Newcastle and was MOT'd and taxed but wouldn't engage 2nd gear and was a bit crusty.

My parent's disagreed with the plan in entirety and I found out it'd cost £1800 to insure it so I gave up on that plan. The next owner then found it had no sills and restored it to a very nice standard.