Volvo 740 GL estate four sayle £700

aldo135

Hello! A boring wife and common sense have combined to make me realise we only need 2 cars. Her Suzuki makes sense for her short commute but I can't decide between this and our Zafira so putting both up for sale and seeing what happens! This is in really good condition and and comes in the desirable* B200E automatic spec. Ok it's not the fastest car but it actually drives well and bowls along nicely on the motorway. Will link the thread later but I did have a few problems when I first got this. The 'box has been replaced with a good used unit from the Volvo forum. The other problem with poor running turned out to be the hall sensor in the dizzy, but our own Scaryoldcortina Andy worked his magic on this and replaced part of the exhaust, and the car has been great since. I'm using it every day just now and it doesn't miss a beat. Trying to think what else... MOT'd to October, It has the kids seats in the boot to make it a 7 seater, the fuel gauge is a bit erratic, but the main selling point is the bodywork, barring a couple of small scabs it really is excellent. Any questions please ask! fbbd9e0252d1fabfb9d7973fe18d4cf9.jpg8327afd7176ed0f4e2b4805d522ff152.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-can.com/

ee0830c8981051975fdf9756aefa340e.jpg3c235c12e2713d0b2486bc7d871cdf1a.jpg