Forsh Ale Ford Focus 1.6LX omg modern content.

Jazoli

Ok this is back up for sale as I need an automatic due my my fucked ankle

Car has done 105k miles, its the 115bhp version so is fast enough, new clutch, timing belt kit, thermostat housing, battery and 4 new premium continental tyres on it this year, plus the usual service items, all within the last 4k miles, I get around 40mpg on the motorway or 425 miles to a £55 tankful, it drives drives well, no issues, the a/c compressor is noisy, there is known good one in the back of the car I was going to fit next year when the weather got warmer, very occasionally there is a groan from the front left suspension, I suspect its a dry top mount or ball joint, my tame mechanic couldn't find anything wrong as its intermittent and wasn't doing it when he had a look at it.

MOT is due in March but there's no reason why it wouldn't pass, would happily stick it through test tomorrow if needed.

Interior is in good shape, I have fitted a leather steering wheel from a better spec one, the buttons don't do anything,  the bodywork is good, the front wings have a bit of bubbling on the very bottom, I have rubbed them down and waxoyled them and fitted genuine mudflaps to try and keep on top of it, a small bit of laquer peel on the nsf of the front bumper, you can see it in the pics (just about) and a 3" long deep scratch on the pass door that has been touched up, the usual stonechips and marks you'd expect on a 11 year old car but its very clean and tidy and presentable.

I'd also leave in the bluetooth hands free/streaming media kit that is fitted.

I have spent a lot on this car as I like things to be right and don't skimp on maintenance, 

I want £1200 but insulting offers will be considered, would also swap for a nice auto plus cash either way

IMG_1411_zpsk6qmjmdc.jpg

IMG_1422_zps0hzxyfby.jpg

IMG_1421_zpsithfzq9w.jpg

IMG_1420_zps10zecmtd.jpg

IMG_1415_zpsrpkwznxs.jpg

IMG_1414_zpsqdxicr9l.jpg

IMG_1413_zpsfrqwiqz9.jpg

IMG_1412_zpsabq7tnao.jpg

IMG_1409_zps6yxolie1.jpg

IMG_1407_zps3fgh8vdw.jpg

IMG_1405_zpsl9s5sm5c.jpg

I have a spare full set of steels with legal michelin tyres I'll also include in the sale

Mrs Smellypoo has one of these, although a Ghia on a 55 plate and the 100bhp version - your car is certainly shinier and will be noticeably quicker. Excellent price for a good condition one with decent spec, plenty out there but good ones are harder to come by as they tend to be regarded as white goods and neglected. We bought ours a little over 2 years ago and paid twice this as Mrs SP wanted something newish but not too large - they're solid feeling cars with 5-star NCAP at the time. Cruise buttons can be wired in easily iirc, but I don't know if they need coding. Good luck!

• 7 months later...

Blimey, is that really a good price for one of these?

I'm not knocking your sale btw, it's just that I've been given the job of finding a new owner for a 05 Focus LX 1.6 and hadn't looked up the value yet.

I think so, you can get them sub 1k but there's a lot of shit out there, mine isn't and has had a lot of preventative maintenance and I'm not about to give it away as it needs nothing for the next few years.