NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM TONIGHT Tuesday 4th July @ Glossop

Dave_Q

• 4 weeks later...

My Birthday will be the day before. I expect a cake, and merriment. 

I will probably however be arriving* in a 13 year old E46, just to ram home the utter disappointment of how my life has panned out.

*Being an E46, I may leave Sheffield. Arriving in Glossop is not a given.

My Birthday will be the day before. I expect a cake, and merriment.

I will probably however be arriving* in a 13 year old E46, just to ram home the utter disappointment of how my life has panned out.

*Being an E46, I may leave Sheffield. Arriving in Glossop is not a given.

Don't worry. I've got a tow rope in the executive saloon.

She is omnipresent.

Got the 320d Touring Winter Shitbox of Doom on t'road today. And of course, being an E46 - that most foul of German Turds - there was a problem. Not much boost, lots of black smoke and a whoosh like a Vulcan on full power. Yes, that's a fucking split an inch long in the pipe from the intercooler to the EGR then.  :roll:

So it was removed, cleaned up, bound in black tape. Then a bit off another hose was bound over the split with moar tape. Then it was given a good round of black duct tape and finished off with half a roll of black insulting* tape. So now it boosts and goes along quite well but by fuck, the rear discs are utterly wanked. You can feel them pulse under braking, one of them is getting hot and the handbrake is about as much use as tits on a bull. What just about scraped an MOT pass isn't actually any good. So ECP with discount code and a pair of new ECP budget Arschloch specials for 40 quid. Got to be done - there is a PowerhausTM to attend.