NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM TONIGHT Tuesday 4th July @ Glossop

Dave_Q

• 3 weeks later...

Are any NP regulars based in the vicinity of Macclesfield? Thought someone was but i may have made that up.

Just won some roof bars for my multipla off of ebay and it would be gr12 if anyone is conveniently located to pick them up for me.

Can compensate by means of disappointing resized wetherspoons dessert.

Cheers!

I could do with a lift home again if possible, as the 400 is going in to have its doors and bootlid sorted the day before, and I'm told I won't get it back until later in the week.

I am on a rest day so a lift will not be a problem, nor indeed a lift to if desired.

FREE SHIT

Long shot, but does anyone want a small stack of early '60s DIY magazines? I don't want to throw them away, but I can't keep them either. They're packed full of asbestos and fun.

post-17021-0-87256000-1530551586_thumb.jpg

Also up for grabs: Some very good but heavy books. 

post-17021-0-42835700-1530552013_thumb.jpg

There's also a GPO dial phone which some teenage fuckwit (me) has covered with stamps (poorly), might be good for spares, restoration or laughing at.

post-17021-0-23109900-1530552501_thumb.jpg

Can bring any of this tomorrow. 

Guest Hooli

Bloody hell is it tomorrow? I've lost track n thought it was next week!

Bloody old age is getting to me it seems.

Guest Hooli

The Wakefield meet is in a 'spoons and that had chavball on. Lucky for us the sound was broke.

Anyone know the time of the first serve? We could adjust loitering time in the car park to avoid the worst of it?

Viz books pour moi m8

Yours!

I'd love the phone (Stamps on a phone - Post office telephones innit?) but there's no way I can sneak the bus off it's job to come over. Rats.

I'm sure we can work something out, I've been keeping hold of it for more than a decade after all.

Could I take one of the Glancey books please, Peter?

I may make it to Glossop.  It rather depends on how the utterly hopeless dismissal appeal goes in Telford - I might just need to go home and drown myself in gin...

Yours! I'll bring them and hope you can make it!

I love DIY magazines were men paint walls wearing suits and ties and women wallpapering in high heels.

Are they full with ads for properly toxic paints and thinners?

Also the Taschen book about 70s cars, please.

Yours!

...and those magazines are JAMMED with unsuitable workwear and toxic everything.