NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM TONIGHT Tuesday 4th July @ Glossop

Dave_Q

Paying us a visit are you Reverend?

The usual suspects are myself, Conrad Conelrad, Cleon-Fonte, Junkman (if work permits), Dave_Q and 3VOM. Of late Hooli, chodweaver and Squire Dawson have been joining us too, and bub2006 comes along sometimes.

In the past alcyonecorporation, Bucketeer, M'coli, Richard, and 320touring have all paid us visits, as has a non-forum friend of Junkman that has a very clean R16 and a daily-ish Minor. The Moog has expressed interest but not made a meet to my knowledge.

I think that's the expected turnout. Chaseracer has ruled himself out this month unfortunately.

I'm off for my lift now, in my mum's cream Bini.

Guest Hooli

It's 14c dry and clouded over in Glossop currently, I guess I beat Bub here after all.

The free WiFi in this car park really helps to pass the time!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes, very good one this month. Good to see everyone again. Last month we learned about dessert inflation, this month we learnt about dessert shrinkage.

As a bonus Chodweaver got to see me drive incompetently when I overtook him using a lane I did not realise was a slip road.

I thought you made the best of a bad job tbh. No one else had to brake or change lanes, no nuns or kittens were ever in any danger and the Rover acquitted itself more than adequately by showing everything else a clean pair of exhaust pipes once you found the gap.

I was just glad to only get diverted off a motorway once, and then onto a short and well signposted* diversion.

ETA yes, a good evening. Trike lighting was satisfactorily de-bodged and no one got offended (or indeed, injured) by Wetherspoon's characteristically brusque table service

I'm sure that waitress needs to get her legover. May stop the abrupt attitude and frisbeed dinner plates.

She smiled at me as I strode purposefully to the bogs and spoke to her.

"You look really fed up"

"Yeah".

That was about it. Yoof innit.

You forget how decent/cheap Spoons is. And the size of that orange juice - I had to stop twice for a piss on the way home. 

Guest Hooli

It says something when I didn't consider a leathered up £250 323i Estate not shite enough. I'll have to bring The Beast next time.

It seemed to go ok till you got stuck behind that slug on the Snake when leaving & I had* to pass the pair of you.