NORTHERN POWERHOUSE Classic - 7ish PM TONIGHT Tuesday 4th July @ Glossop

Dave_Q

• 2 weeks later...

I think we're going for the market car park which is across the road from M&S and Wetherspoons, should be quiet and it's free after 6 AFAIK.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4425386,-1.949322,3a,75y,268.42h,77.94t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shzTHsOMqO7EWk0PUXo-_TA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Thanks. I'll be in white xantia estate probably lost!

Information: free parking after 6pm in both the market car park and Wetherspoons' one.

I might show up on one of my bikes provided it isn't raining/hailing, probably have a Ford or Volks World shirt on if I do.

1. Dave_Q

2. Cleon-Fonte

3. Bub2006

4. Alabama Shrimp

5. New PoD

6. Junkman

7. Conrad D. Conelrad

8. 3VOM

Hopefully get along to this in something tomorrow.

Because I'm actually a twat, I've left everything at work too late, and I have a shit load of work to do before Friday when the Client's more senior members of staff are reviewing the stuff that we have been working on for 6 months. We had a run through MOnday, Tuesday and Today with the less senior people and they are suddenly changing their minds and there's pointless panic to incorporate the new information, and

I've worked 3x12 hour days so far this week, and so I must resist travel north. with great regret.