Working 2006 Lotus for (not) £99!!!! [WARNING: thread may contain bullshit]

Guest Breadvan72

Wonder who made that? I do like a nice watch. Wonder if it's as reliable as the cars? :)

Can you not go and get a new battery installed? Any jeweller should be able to do it and it would sell an awful lot easier if it was working. Of course, it may be a real rarity that Lotus aficionados drool over and there will be people bidding madly regardless.

Best of luck with the sale.

I have a Lotus glasses case, but no trace of the actual bins, also a Jaguar case with the old glasses are kicking around probably as my prescription has been the same for a few years, and I only upgrade due to scratches and so on.

None of them were much different from other brands, but I like my cars so that's what sealed the deals :-D

Guest Lord Sward

Marinatastic!

Are you sure thats Marina?  I'm not.  Definitely Landcrab, Maxi, Sherpa, et all, but Marina? 

Guest Breadvan72

Are you sure thats Marina?  I'm not.  Definitely Landcrab, Maxi, Sherpa, et all, but Marina? 

Totes Marina interior too.  Also used in Lotus Elan and Europa and so on.

Guest Lord Sward

You're kidding?

Son, I only kid on MacDroitwich.  I take this place very seriously when I furnish it with my P.K.  DBS until V8 prior to Virage if you must know.  

Guest Breadvan72

The interior handles  were called "remote control" locks.  This meant that you used them to lock your keys in the car.

The Marina exterior handles were used by the Lotus Elite, Eclat, Excel and Esprit.

Guest Breadvan72

I would be v impressed if the drawer that it's sat unworn in has a Marina door handle.

I do actually have a box of Marina door handles somewhere in my shed. 

Guest Breadvan72

Wonder who made that? ...

Some bunch of jokers called Time UK, apparently.  The watch was allegedly designed by some slaphead dude at Lotus.