Autoshite Garage Buddy Scheme

michael1703

As Dave_Q will attest, I am capable only of depositing large quantities of bird-shit-quality weld onto innocent pieces of metal, so should only be approached if out-of-site, non-MOT-critical welding is required and you want lots of practice grinding it back so that your shite fits back in the garage again. Quality* tooling and off road workspace are definitely both work in progress. Location: Congleton. Level: enthusiastic novice and general liability

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Skills/Tools: I have a tyre machine, 4 post ramp and a recovery truck so willing to help shiters in need for payment in cake.

34829889085_e707453e5a_c.jpgDSC_0712 by srblythe, on Flickr

34560164312_680174bdba_c.jpgDSC_0673 by srblythe, on Flickr

34501057951_6530b8c91e_c.jpgDSC_0570 by srblythe, on Flickr

I don't have a wheel balancer and my machine can't really cope with low profile tyres but anyone who wants to learn to change their own tyres can have a go. My truck can legally carry up to around 1.2 tons so it's limited to medium sized cars only.

17368689036_51567b8f48_c.jpgMe - Welding Fiat Panda by srblythe, on Flickr

I'm also a welder although my mig welding skills on sheet metal aren't all that great, good enough to pass an mot but not aesthetically pleasing. If anyone wants to learn how to weld I'd be happy enough to show them as long as consumables were covered.

Weekends are best for me.

If you stuff your car at Knockhill or blow it up on the quarter mile at Crail I'm not very far away.

Road trip driver required to drive Citroens bank hol mon 29th May - Milton Keynes area / Bicester to Hereford . Tel 07766308645.

If Mo volunteers for this I can fetch him back from Hereford on my way back from a Cardiff run I'm doing for work. The temptation to drive Citroen's is high but I've just got too much on at the moment.