Perodua Nippa GX - NOW ROFFLED OFFLED

Station

These have weird PCD of 4x110. They share the same PCD as really old, obscure Japanese cars and "all terrain vehicles" and quads. You are literally spoiled for choice for wheels between bugger all or fuck all.

I don't know if the bore is big enough but they seem to hold against the hub straight. They will need longer bolts on either the front or rear, they are standard metric size. You could also put a standard spacer on there. :)

Here's some early RX7 wheels I fitted on t'weekend as someone on RR asked.

OvbCQDu.jpg

V082X8Y.jpg

V4IM9Ec.jpg

Brakes/hubs.

Pg4IRrUh.jpg

0OUoXp1h.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You've got commitments of about £200 from those on the roffle list, would that do it?

I say collect that dosh and run the draw. If it lands on a blank, we wait for the next one.

If you want more than 200, you could do a multi-buy offer to fill up the numbers, three for a tenner or summert.

You've got commitments of about £200 from those on the roffle list, would that do it?

I say collect that dosh and run the draw. If it lands on a blank, we wait for the next one.

If you want more than 200, you could do a multi-buy offer to fill up the numbers, three for a tenner or summert.

This. If you're doing three for a tenner, Dave, I'll take three randoms.