Wiiiiiiiiiiide boy

Father Ted

I fancy some wider wheels on the Micra - but i would like them still to be 13" - does anyone know any others that will fit and allow me to fit some wider looking wheels?I was thinking about "banding" out some standard steelies, but this would probably cost too much (as there is noooo fecking way i can do this). I plans on lowering it a little and fitting a new straight through exhaust. Sure its frilly round the edges, but thats no reason for me not to have some fun!Another thing I'm not sure of , if i remove the cat will this not bollox it up at MOT time?

Dunno about the wheels, but as long as the emissions are OPK, you don't need the cat for the MOT. An alternative is to take if off, give it a good kicking (literally, to get rid of the innards) and put it back. That way it gives you the appearance, without the restriction. Do you have a lot of fuel management or sensors in it though?

I was told 01/01/1993. Possible that Northern Ireland legislation is different.EDIT - just realised that you folks across the water use 1/8 as a new registration letter date. The registration numbers here are different - we still use the old system that was used BEFORE the partition of Ireland, which simply runs out when it runs out, so an arbitrary date of 1/1 was chosen. Probably.