This weekend it got washed, polished, had a few plastics painted black and generally got tarted up.
That gammy headlight is a replacement I stole off our parts truck without looking too closely, and only after fitting did we realise that the new one is in fact worse. Arsehats.
The eagle-eyed of you might notice the new rimz - here's a closer look:
The even more eagle-eyed of you might notice the missing wheelnut in above picture.
Long story short, we changed 3 of the wheels, only to find out the last one had been mega tightened by some berk with an air socket (is that what they're called? Air gun? You know what I mean). Anyway, they'd also reamed up the locking wheelnut, so all of our efforts with a breaker bar came to naught, and came to even more naught after this happened:
There should in fact be four pins in there. Fuck it.
So a trip was paid to my friendly local garage across the road from work, who I assumed would have some magical tools to solve my problem. They didn't, so they did this instead:
Which was fine by me, as I could finally change the last wheel!
And after all that fucking about.. I'm pretty undecided about the new wheels anyway. But Tel likes em, and it was enough grief to get the fucking things on, so they can stay put for a bit.
In happier news, it was sunny today, and I had the afternoon off so i bunged 20 quid in it, opened the sunroofs and drove nowhere in particular, grinning like a madman the whole time. So there you go.