1998 Peugeot 406 XUD19 LX MOT Jan 17 - now on eBay

Station

1998 Peugeot 406 LX XUD 1.9 Estate

Drive home tax, mot late January 2017.

New exhaust system, wheel bearing, arb link, thermostat, stuff to replace broken interior bits, lower ball joints.

It's tidy inside and out, all bulbs, switches, speakers, electronics etc. work, it has a wired up towbar.

Easily getting 50 - 60 mpg, I've done over 1k miles and have only filled it up once.

Located on The Wirral, can meet you at Lime Street in Liverpool, or Chester Station.

Photos at bottom of thread

These must be the last cars with that great engine in - we'll all be moaning in a few years time how cheap they used to be unless they're banned for emissions...

I have too many XUD citroens to get another but this has to be a great deal - easy engine to work on - veg / bio friendly and not old enough for fuel system rubber to get too leaky or body to get too crusty.

I'll bump this for the last time for a bit.

Everything is fixed on this - what started out as a bit of a heap that I spent a couple of weeks fixing stuff and then replacing the bits that broke while I was fixing other bits, it's now a really nice car to drive with no problems.

I've moved house now (using this to move a bed and couch) so I'm going back to the Nippa for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...