Mk1 Fjord Sierra 2.0 Gheehaa slushomatic withdrawn from sale!!!

purplebargeken

I take the cars to my mate as it gives him business and he loves older stuff. He is very good and is mega sensible when it comes to the older car. The rest round here are shite. Plus he hates charging me for doing the odd bit here and there as we help each other out as and when. A bloody good mate. 

• 3 weeks later...

Change of plans folks. Such is life :)

So, does anyone want to line my palm with sufficient beer tokens for this lovely Sierra?

MOT is scheduled for next week.

Might be tempted by a part-ex and some cash my way.

What would I like? Feck knows. I appear to be on an MPV roll, have decided no Rovers, done that now although they are lovely. MG version, possibly.

I dunno, surprise me :)

I'm going through a bit of a funny phase at the moment, feeling unenthusiastic, high stress and feeling a bit panicky over silly things, Christ knows what's wrong with me, probably new born baby blues but any way I did really want this but as the weeks have gone by I've started to have doubts over the autobox, once the novelty of a new car has passed I'm going to end up resenting this i think, I'll probably feel better in a few days and decide that I want to again but at the moment it's best I don't.

Just a shame it wasn't a manual really, as everybody knows that when your feeling down the best way to cheer yourself up is to buy a new car!

I'm going through a bit of a funny phase at the moment, feeling unenthusiastic, high stress and feeling a bit panicky over silly things, Christ knows what's wrong with me, probably new born baby blues but any way I did really want this but as the weeks have gone by I've started to have doubts over the autobox, once the novelty of a new car has passed I'm going to end up resenting this i think, I'll probably feel better in a few days and decide that I want to again but at the moment it's best I don't.

Just a shame it wasn't a manual really, as everybody knows that when your feeling down the best way to cheer yourself up is to buy a new car!

Do a reverse Stixy and convert it to manual. 

I'm sure he has loads of manual boxes & pedal boxes lying around.

Profit?

I know its nice to keep stuff like this in the AS fold but is there not a Ford lickers forum where someone would pay £1000000000 cos 80s ford in white?

Yep, http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?/index maybe worth a try if nothing works out here.

It will be a shame if it leaves this forum, but if it's got to be sold the best thing is for it to go to someone who will look after it, here or not.

I'd love it myself but I'm at my max car wise with some bills coming my way for my Capri to be sorted.

Hope it sells soon Ken.

Well she went for MOT and passed. There were 3 advisories. One for a small split in one of the steering rack gaiters, two advisories for a bit of rust in both sills at the rear end.  We bodged a battery restraint, it seems like I missed the proper one in the door pocket  :oops:

Steam engine mate/MOT prep person and MOT tester pronounced that it is a good'un and will make a lovely car when done. 

Yet again I was on the receiving end of a bit of a bollocking for even thinking about the Sierra. I have been persuaded to give it another chance. 

Watch this space I guess. Apologies to those interested parties.