Project Capri. Back on the road! New earths.

danthecapriman

Gorgeous.  I'm looking forward to meeting it!

It should easily be back home by then!

Knowing how good my Cowley repairs look, this is going to be breathtaking.... 

You literally cannot see where they have been.

They've done a blinding job on it! Proper craftsmanship and attention to detail. They've got a customer for life now too with me. I'm probably going to get them to do my Volvo's roof and bonnet repainted and it's dented rear arch.

It's great when you find someone this good!

Just had my insurance renewal through for this too. Down on last years price, now £123 a year (classic policy obvs) which even includes European use and full breakdown cover with homestart. Not bad at all.

Quick Q,

Now the cars been painted should I send the V5 back for a colour change. Now or later?

Shouldn't matter too much as it won't see road use for a good while yet but should I just do it now and have done with it?

Nice one mate

The V5c will be going back after May for a tax class change, so I'd do it then. You've more than enough pics to prove its kosher - if asked. Doubt that'll happen though

It's already had the tax class changed to Historic Vehicle. Did it a few years back when they started the rolling exemption thing again.

Needs slamed with banded steals and a kozzie lump.

Not.

It looks fantastic.

The second you get the car back on your property, make sure you get a ridiculously high agreed insurance value, making sure your insurers have photographic evidence of just how perfect it is. I'm sure you've spent crazy money on it, but in that sort of condition, it's worth more.

Fantastic! Absolutely bloody fantastic!

Great to know there are decent companies out there especially after all the hassle and costs you have endured. These people seem to share the pride you also have in doing the best work.

Hopefully you can relax a bit now and just enjoy the rebuild.

Really well done Dan!

Andy   :happydance: