Carry On Camping In Shite

shite_meister

I don't know if this has been posted before but why drive around in the beauty of a Citroen ID/DS when you can hack it to pieces and fabricate this piece of crap:

Posted Image

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C78357/

I'm sure the previous owner would enjoy the remark about his dead wife

its constructor lost his wife and gave up camping. (She's probably still in the back somewhere...)

Dear gods, is he still trying to punt that piece of crap? Its been on ebay, CCC, FCF, all sorts. No one wants it, lestways not for the eleventy thousand quid he wants for it.EDITORIZED - i see its gone from £5K to £900 - still far too much.

Am I the only on to see the major failing of basing a camper van on a HP sprung Citroen without anti sink? - Go to bed on the level, wake up in a crumpled heap against the back door with the contents of the cupboards and portapotty on your head as the arse end sinks leaving the front end skywards.I agree - it looks superb shite, but I really feel he should take the German museums offer up as no sane person would buy that surely?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I love it because no matter what angle you look at it-its piss funny. If Autoshite made campervans......

Lady and Gentleman I present to you the AUTOSHITE-SLEEPER THRUSH NOT VW SPLIT SCREEN, BAY WINDOW, TALBOT EXPRESS, Why spend ££££ on a 'modern' camper or follow the herd in a VW when you can impress all and sundry with the AutoshiteSleeper Thrush.Hand crafted by pissed fucktards the Thrush will guarantee your own spot in the campsite and admiring glances, fuck-you could even keep a horse in it! GR8 4 TOP HEAVY TWO WHEEL ACTION

Maybe we should have a whipround.

I think we should. Then we could immediately spark a bidding war between those European buyers and get the damn thing off British soil once and for all :lol: