Moogs Motahs - sinking the seat

The Moog

Even better this was hidden in the back of the german service book

Halfords auto centre just quoted me £600 for cambelt and (refurbed) water pump. 5f7a6bf9bdfcbfd477b97c93a7d72481.jpg

Whys it got a German service book? Did it originate from there or something?

Also is the mileage on the Corsa genuine? Youve done a grand job sorting it out, but i wouldnt have expected something that low mileage to need a lot of tidying up, perhaps just some reconditioning. 

The window regulator for the vel satis came a week or so ago, but been put in the back burner till today.

Out came the window and regulator. Care fully put it on a towel and stripped it down

8f6df826a0fca5a3d0545911f4528aa5.jpg

That will be why it is fucked then

6f7fa949a930b9704cd655a3eb471248.jpg

Everything went down hill from here. Trying to follow the YouTube videos was a bit of a nightmare. They were blurry and not easy to follow.

Took about 2 hrs of fiddling until I got it into shape. Getting the tension on the runners is a nightmare and kept popping off.

Test fit and test run resulted in new cables popping off and being chewed up. Ballsticks

I think I have had enough with it. One french fancy going up for sale.

In mean time I have ordered another repair kit, but if anyone knows how to fit one or will do it for me I will give you money!

I rebuilt those regulators a couple of times when I had the goona of doom, they are a right twat. Not too bad once you get the knack, just a twat to keep it all together until the screws go in.

Espace window mech came today.

1462cb8737364f1453afd7af9ffe93ca.jpg

Annoyingly the metal parts are slightly off.

e1658ba8cd4de4ea4add3e3997a34c98.jpg

There is too much difference to make a good one from the two.

New set of cables in order so hopefully I can get it done. Looking at the old ones they are slightly too long.

In other news, how many bhp does this add?

7c869b64014cdd986e94c3e0eed10077.jpg