Moogs Motahs - sinking the seat

The Moog

I herd of the bad news thanks to Supernaut telling me!

Massively disappoint! 

Heres a photo of it I took, just over a year go when I had a shot of it at Crail..

post-19988-0-37306400-1490586157_thumb.jpg

I think I hold the record for the slowest run in the car...( handbrake off, revs at the ready, forgot to select gear...)

Your due a free run in or three LS400 thanks to this! 

Hearing the new put a bummer on my whole weekend :(

Yawn, Daily Mail blah. Quite apart from the fact that sentencing guidelines are not set by Judges, and are ultimately dictated by Government policy, have a look at how ineffective long prison sentences are at deterring crime. The USA is the best example here - harsh penal system, long sentences, but still a high crime rate. Even if you want long sentences, that means taxpayers paying for more prisons, as the current ones are usually full or almost full. There are never any bloke in pub easy solutions to these problems.

Anyway, v sorry to hear of the car theft. This sounds like random scrotage, and the scrotes happened to get lucky when they found the key inside the Focus. They then stole the Toyota because they could . I don't suppose that there is a much of a steal to order market for the type. I hope that it turns up, but fear that it may be wrecked.

. What a Daily Mail ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Ah. The cruise control and speed limiter behaviour has not changed - I seem to recall finding that if I held the clutch pedal up with my left foot, the effect on the sensor that reports the clutch pedal position got the message and passed it on to the cruise ECU, and cruise could be engaged. Speed limiter does not rely upon this sensor...

The auto lights being on however, is a sure sign of emotional distress......

Guest Breadvan72

Whut?  They have police in Accrington?  Hang on, phones too?  'kinnell!

I really hope that the car is found, although I fear a gloomy fate may have befallen it.

Any sightings or similar is a call to 101 nowadays.

I think my insurance company are going to get me to claim off the Focus insurance as the key was locked in that car. The questions they are asking seem to point to that.

Guest Breadvan72

+1

Seems to be de-rigeur to torch stolen cars to "destroy" any evidence.

And/or torch it just because.  Even if the gits don't torch the car, they may bash it up, knacker the interior, and so on, purely for devilment.

Guest Breadvan72

TL/DR: Karma Klobbers Kar Kleptos.

The RD350 thing reminds me that I once did a case about two little Scallies that twocced a matched pair of modern hotbox Vauxhalls from somewhere in the Wirrall, and then hooned them through the Mersey Tunnel with Liverpool City plod in pursuit. One of the scrotes was barely tall enough to see over the steering wheel. Tunnelplod (the tunnel has its own mini police force) had set up a rolling roadblock made of a Landy and a lorry inside the tunnel, but Tunnelplod and Merseyplod had radios that could not talk to one another, and chaos ensued.  The scrotes piled into the back of the lorry at high speed, and were killed.  Cue lots of inquests and enquiries, and claims by the families of the allegedly talented young footballers for megabucks damages.   I acted for the Mersey Tunnel Authority, which judicially reviewed the Coroner for making daft comments that encouraged the scrote families. 

Another depressing gig involved some 19 year old career crim from just around the corner from my London pad, who was escaping from a ram raid on Tiffany's in Sloane Square when he slammed his stolen and hotted up scooter into a two ton SUV with its parking brake on.  He was going so fast that he moved the truck over a metre, and was dead before he hit the ground.  His mate on the pillion went to Wandsworth in a wheelchair.  He will get out of Wandsworth one day (perhaps already has), but won't ever get out of the wheelchair.    There was a massive hoo hah because a copper in an unmarked car had given chase, and his front bumper had made fleeting contact with the back of the scooter whilst it slowed for a corner (this did not cause the crash).  The dead crim (his mum said that he was a gentle and artistic type, yeah right) had been born to a pair of 19 year olds, and his dad had bailed before the scrote was born.  When he died, his 19 year old girlfriend was pregnant with their kid, and so the cycle continues.   The Met bagged all of the teenage perps (this was a known ram raiding gang, and the Met were staking out the store), but they could not find the fences who organised the gang and made all the profits  (the kids would get a paltry few quid for the bling that they lifted).  I was only in that one because the IPCC wanted someone to turn up at the inquest.

More recently, another North London scooter yob was killed in a chase when he declined to stop for a police challenge. Cue a massive shrine to his memory behind Pentonville nick.   Being a scrote isn't always the best life option, although some do, of course, get away with it.

Any sightings or similar is a call to 101 nowadays.

I think my insurance company are going to get me to claim off the Focus insurance as the key was locked in that car. The questions they are asking seem to point to that.

I expect insurance for focus bastards will only be prepared to cough up for new keys. I hope I'm wrong.

TL/DR: Karma Klobbers Kar Kleptos.

More recently, another North London scooter yob was killed in a chase when he declined to stop for a police challenge. Cue a massive shrine to his memory behind Pentonville nick.   Being a scrote isn't always the best life option, although some do, of course, get away with it.

Similar thing recently in The Village - twunt on a stolen Kwak with no lid riding like a dick at a zillion MPH rode slap bang into the side of the local special school taxi-bus.

Cue outpouring of grief on social media how he was pillar of society and shrine on street corner that included ( I shit you not) a full fecking Christmas tree.

Meanwhile taxi-bus driver has not worked since and has had nervous breakdown and death threats from twunts "friends".

Sorry Moog, carry on.

So call from boys in blue. Got a clear fingerprint from the focus from someone who is known to them.

Gave me a name to check if it was anyone i knew.

Does any one have skills to find out where he lives? If so PM me. I know E Cabbage always was good at that.

I would go and have a quick drive round there to see if the starlet is anywhere close.

EDIT: Google shows his number one hit is being in court for resisting arrest. Also gives his home street so will have a drive along it

Get on google maps and have a look at the area around his home street.

you are looking for communal garages, public car-parks, disused land etc basically anywhere just off the main road where a car could be left that is walking distance from where the twat lives

Its not a crime to take back your own property (as far as I know?) however you could be disturbing a scene where more forensics could be taken. Ultimately if it was me I would bring it back as if you get spotted looking round it that will probably cement any chance of it getting torched

GOOD LUCK