AUCTION! All profits go to registered* charities. (Shed-Ex ZX)

KruJoe

I'll see what I can arrange, we have starlings about.

Thank you for the kind words chaps. A couple advisories for brake lines, so I'll see what best to do about them. Jack_the_Test said he'd chalked them for me.

Also, he gave me a verbal on a rear seatbelt being reluctant to retract, so maybe I can dig out a suitable replacement.

Right, now I've nursed it back to good health, it's time to release this one back into the community.

If it was automatic and more MOT'd I'd have given it to Bub after Crail, but he's getting sorted now, and I've put more time and money into it now.

I don't suppose Mrs_KruJoe fancies it[?]

Sadly not, she's too attached to her tiny yellow Fiat at the moment, which I'll re-tax after midnight tonight.

As it was a lucky roffle win, I don't want to put an asking price on its head. Also, there are too many raffles on just now, I don't want to detract from them, and it would mean putting a price on it. Plus, CBA with the admin.

Therefore, you decide!

99p start AUCTION!

(GBP (Pounds Sterling) bids only, no licked Twixes (John_F, I'm talking to you), bid increments 10 pence or more, that's up to you. Auction ends 24 hours after the last bid. Other T&C's may apply if I haven't thought of them yet.)

It's a risk, but I'll take it.

I'd like to cover my (meagre) material costs and the MOT, then any profits will be split between the Chompy/Bub fund, and Dave's donations.

post-1381-0-16570800-1456748753_thumb.jpg

Central, so close to everyone on mainland UK.

Collection: most days/times are possible, evenings are good. Relaxed timescale, storage is not a problem here. I can bring you to it from Skipton bus or rail station.

Delivery: May be possible, we can talk. May involve A-frame risk and further T&C's.