Vectra SRi 2.2 Litre Beater £150

RobT

I don't need a car, I've got nowhere to put a car, and I'm wondering if I could have it for £150! I've just spent more than that on a two hour kids party.

I've got a proper semi-lob on for a facelift Vectra, had a T plate SRI 140 which was a really nice drive. I think they've aged really well, much better than the equivalent Mondeo as someone up there ^^^ suggested - they're all gaffer-taped frag-fodder by now.

If M. Bolleux's mate's Merc doesn't come off for some reason I'll be all over this for Offsprings annual French tour.

Two years ago I bought AngryDicky's 600 for this purpose , intending to scrap it after the holiday. Needless to say the bloody thing is still hanging around, a little bit battered but getting one of my kids to her 3 jobs- although the next MOT in September might be a challenge and this would be a perfect replacement ,it's even the same colour.

Krazy prices. When I weighed in my old Vectra, which was just a shell and engine I got £200. Now you can have a fully road legal actual working example for less.

I should have kept my old one, x20xev, ran absolutely perfectly, even if just to put the engine in my Corsa, which keeps breaking down.