Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
For Sale

(NOS) Shitter Cassette Radios (More than one of each available)

For Sale

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#121 ONLINE   Zelandeth

Zelandeth

• Full Members
  • 1,592 posts
  • 17 thanks
  • LocationMilton Keynes

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

I don't do it as a business or anything, but have been restoring old tech as a hobby for about the last 20 years.

While cassette decks can be a royal pain sometimes (especially when the belts need done, and to get to them you need to dismantle a dozen things never designed to come apart - Sony I'm looking at you), so I can never absolutely guarantee success.

What's the fault with it?

I'm certainly happy to take a look at it for you if you'd like.

Note that we've got quite a few things on this month between a trip to the US in a couple of weeks then dashing off to the other end of the country for a convention virtually as soon as we land - as such it would likely be well into November before I could guarantee workbench time for it.

Hey Zelandeth, 
Do you refurb old cassette head units? 
I'd like my Philips doing as it's a bit goosed.

Current fleet: 1996 Citroen Xantia 2.0T Activa. 1993 Lada Riva 1.5EFi Estate.  1990 Mercedes 208D Auto Trail Navajo.  1985 Sinclair C5.  1973 & 1975 AC Model 70s.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users