Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
For Sale

(NOS) Shitter Cassette Radios (More than one of each available)

For Sale

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#121 OFFLINE   Zelandeth

Zelandeth

• Full Members
  • 104 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • LocationMilton Keynes

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

I don't do it as a business or anything, but have been restoring old tech as a hobby for about the last 20 years.

While cassette decks can be a royal pain sometimes (especially when the belts need done, and to get to them you need to dismantle a dozen things never designed to come apart - Sony I'm looking at you), so I can never absolutely guarantee success.

What's the fault with it?

I'm certainly happy to take a look at it for you if you'd like.

Note that we've got quite a few things on this month between a trip to the US in a couple of weeks then dashing off to the other end of the country for a convention virtually as soon as we land - as such it would likely be well into November before I could guarantee workbench time for it.

Hey Zelandeth, 
Do you refurb old cassette head units? 
I'd like my Philips doing as it's a bit goosed.

Current fleet: 1989 Saab 900i Auto.  1987 Skoda Estelle 120LX 21st Anniversary Special Edition.  1993 Lada Riva 1.5EFi Estate.  2009 Peugeot 107 Verve.  1985 Sinclair C5.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users