Hello

scruff

Greetings from a long-time Autoshite lurker. After very many belly laughs and exclaiming to my girlfriend, "my mum/dad/nan/teacher/barber had one of those!!" while reading this place, I thought I'd register and join in.

I'm a Land Rover man through and through, the older and tattier the better. I've had 14 so far :oops:, but this one has been with me for years now and I'll never sell it. 1964 Series IIA, been gradually built up to a solid state as it was a daily driver for four years, but looks a bit shite really. It had a 3.5 V8 from a SD1 which was GR8 for brown pants, but it was shagged so when I found a low miles 3.5 from a crashed London Ambulance Service LDV - in it went! I've spent a effing fortune on it (as you do) but it's a good friend. We took it to France last year and it didn't miss a beat.

It's been in bits for a few months while a mate rebuilt the bulkhead and I attempt to fit a new loom. But it looks like this -

Posted Image

The love of shit old Brum-built tin has rubbed off on my better half, who after killing her W reg Clio bought this. Apologies for the snow-themed shots!!

Posted Image

With the oldies down south we have two Range Rovers, another Series IIA that my mum drives daily, an Austin A50 Cambridge and a Maestro camper of all things...

Anyway that is my long-winded intro...as you were! :)

Posted Image

Hello.

- :lol: I wondered if it was him too!

I did actually have a brew at a MrScruff gig once - quite surreal with the beer in the other hand..

:lol: Not the Scruffmeister himself but a big fan! Cheers for the welcome chaps. Keef help yourself to any pics, no need to ask :wink:

The camper is my nan's, I'll get some fresh pics this weekend as i'm off darn sarf to see the family.