Suzuki Swift for Roffle

Robson3022

Welllll autoshitters!!!!! We are a go go go go on tonight's draw I'm waiting for 2 payments but will rely on people's honesty. Bonus ball on tonight's lotto will be the winner!!

To be fair I don't even know what time the lottery is drawn!!

Good luck all was a fairly painless procedure and someone's getting a great little car!!

HcrK3.jpg

I'm quite pleased insofar as I've seldom ever won anything before so this is quite exciting.

On the other hand, I did not read the description before proceeding, assuming that I had next to no chance of winning, and have only now established that getting the little Suzuki home will involve an 800 mile round trip.

I'll come and get it if I have to but Jazoli has a PM just in case.

HcrK3.jpg

I'm quite pleased insofar as I've seldom ever won anything before so this is quite exciting.

On the other hand, I did not read the description before proceeding, assuming that I had next to no chance of winning, and have only now established that getting the little Suzuki home will involve an 800 mile round trip.

I'll come and get it if I have to but Jazoli has a PM just in case.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm in mid-Cornwall, so it would have been a be 950 round mile trip for me if I'd won it. To be fair, I hadn't taken in exactly where it was located...