Skizzer’s Vauxhall 2300S: cool again

Skizzer

I think it's wafty, and silver, and ridiculously cheap....

It's a bit wafty, perhaps, but not silver. I would say it was very fairly priced rather than ridiculously cheap.

No shite in Swindon station car park unless you count a grubby Alfa 156. There was a roe deer in a field just behind the Dick Lovett BMW dealership, though.

("Dick? Lovett." Snigger.)

Guest Breadvan72

No shite in Swindon station car park unless you count a grubby Alfa 156. There was a roe deer in a field just behind the Dick Lovett BMW dealership, though.

I once parked a grubby Alfa 156 in Swindon station car park, as part of a needlessly complex car swappage plan that featured an SD1 with a reasonably creditable Marine Life Centre located in its gloveboxes.  That led on to all sorts of calamitous BL related shenanigans later on, but did at least mean that I got to hang out with Skiz and, more importantly, meet the uber glammo Frau Skizzer.  

Could be worse Parky, you could be dressed as Jenny Agutter in Walkabout.

I'm in rural(-ish) Essex now, land of my forebears. I come from a long line of farm labourers from Tolleshunt D'Arcy, although I'm not going that far north today. I'm going to the seaside!

Basildon now. Looks a bit grim.