Peugeot 405 estate breaking

D Spares & Tyres

Going to be weighing in Moogs old 405 estate at some point so does anyone want any bits?

Free if they are easy to get off, or if you come and get them

Engine, and front bumper gone

Sorry junkman that bit of plastic you wanted is missing, I just forgot to mention it!

No rush, I will still have it a few weeks yet!

What did you do with the engine? Ever got to the bottom of the running hot?

Nope, it always ran fine and never lost any water. I reckon guage may have been faulty

Anyway, its off to Africa, let them worry about it. Those Gambian mechanics are pretty good at fixing stuff, still a very good repair rather than throw away mentality out there!

Common rail???

Witchcraft!!!

They want simple diesels with no electrics on them other than the stop solonoid.

This engine may end up in anything, it doesn't matter to them. If they have a broken van, pickup or whatever then a Peugeot XUD can be made to fit

To be fair, he has sent me a pm for some bits and paid already. Will post tomorrow.

Would of been free but they were awkward to get off

Having had quite a few of these in the trade when they were around 10 years old and younger we used to think these didn't rust.

They do. It just takes a bit longer with these but was still surprised to see all thispost-19511-0-57728800-1454349552_thumb.jpgpost-19511-0-72963300-1454349583_thumb.jpgpost-19511-0-81715500-1454349607_thumb.jpg