Please check your email addresses..Motormadness/hairymel

daveb47

Your profile/Email & Password.

Check that your email is current working one.

I went there but there is nothing in my profile about email, even tried edit button but no field for email. Gallic shrug emoticon.

Edit/  looked again and realised there are buttons down the left side with wording that is almost identical to background.

My email is correct but password fields are blank, why is that because I used to have a password?

I went there but there is nothing in my profile about email, even tried edit button but no field for email. Gallic shrug emoticon.

Edit/  looked again and realised there are buttons down the left side with wording that is almost identical to background.

My email is correct but password fields are blank, why is that because I used to have a password?

You still have password but not shown there,its for when you change it

Who on earth is lalala123? I've never seen that name posting, and it doesn't show up on the member list.

Old_Fart doesn't show up as a member either, but as we know is registered and banned.

I suspect lalala123 is also in the same boat.

Forum configuration problem I suspect - banned members are still being sent notifications.

I used to run a board years ago so do have some experience :D

Motormadness is lalala123@.....com

79 bounced emails last night.

I have turned his notifications off for now.

Forum configuration problem I suspect - banned members are still being sent notifications.
I used to run a board years ago so do have some experience

Not on here they dont........ :shock::mrgreen: