Dollywobbler's Prelude - Re-Roffle WINNAH!

dollywobbler

Right, I think we have a plan if DW can do Monday...

07:29 train March to Brum

10:14 train from New Street arrives Caersws 12:12

Then (either) 215 mile 4.5hr drive home, (or) be brave and drive 240 miles straight to London for work on Tuesday morning....

train ticket is a bargain £79.40, only 4.7x cost of the car...

Will I be allowed to have a sit in the Dyane? Just a little one.

Ah. Caersws is a 30-minute trek from my house (but will save you about 3-hours of time). The Nippa might be an option, though I may be getting a lift back with someone else (which is what happened with Pandamonium and the Volvo of doom).

I think you should extend your journey times with it being bank holiday Monday, the roads will be full of people intent on crashing into each other! :D

Check for engineering works too, chap.

I'm sure I heard on t'wireless they're setting about the rail network over the holiday period.

And insurance arranged.  DW you can be relieved that this motor will finally be leaving you!

I have a bit of a thing with Hondas (going back to my old Rondas and a much more recent CRV).  I could have quite fancied a mid-80s CRZ but they're (a) getting expensive and (B) all very frilly.  The Prelude dashboard is utterly fantastic looking.

I reckon this one's a keeper - and with its blemish-free MOT history and £17 investment, value can only go one way (yeah, right).

It will get a bit of tlc to keep the rust blebs in check when the weather is warmer and I'm not working 24/7.