Dollywobbler's Prelude - Re-Roffle WINNAH!

dollywobbler

Certainly for me, I think there's a bit of trying to help someone out - you've a one in 60 chance, it's a bit of fun and not a lot of cash. The problem.is you've not committed hard cash to it in terms of purchase price or deposit. It's sort of "Roffler's Regret".

This one is a car that I like, it was suggested to be available in Bradford at a time that sort of suited my son to collect it. Through no fault of DW, that didn't materialise.

I'm trying to run a business. I'd need to take a day off or pay a day's wages plus expenses plus fuel to get a car here that literally can't be given away.

I don't see what the problem is other than DW having a space clogged up with a car that should be away, for which I apologise.

I'm not able to get it quickly. I offered it FOC to someone I know quite well. He didnt want it in the end, now I am prepared to let it go for a donation to the forum costs or reraffle.

Really. Where's the problem as far as you're concerned?

Yeah, I would be glad for another roffle as it would make me feel better about having paid my ticket after the bonus ball had been drawn, from the joint account of all places.

Mrs Imp is probably looking up 'classi chub' as we speak thinking its some psudo-posh fat bimbo that I have been sending money to or something.

Ok. Re-ROFFLE it is then. I have ONE ticket available as it still hasn't been paid for. If folk don't want to take part, perhaps they could 'sell' their tickets for a forum donation?

Oh bugger, that'll teach me to not check in early. :-o  was looking forward to a collection thread this weekend.

Come on 28 & 44

As far as the insurance goes im guessing you have no points etc to get a quote that low. If anyone wants to find me a quote ill send my details but its not as simple as that. As said if Jack didn't want it I would still have it regardless. I was just trying to make collection quicker for DW. My offer still stands but if DW wants to re raffle it I'm happy with that as well.

Wouldn't it be easier to re-run this raffle for say £2 a ticket, then donate all the money to the forum?

Let's see if we can actually bag ourselves a winner tomorrow. After all, I think all those who've already stumped up deserve another crack of the whip. 

Anyone want the spare number I have (£10) or to buy BavarianRetro's numbers (for forum donation?).

The List Of Win.

1. BavarianRetro
2. Tickman
3. NorfolkNweigh (via Vulgalour)
4. Dean36014
5. Twosmoke
6. JohnDeere
7. KruJoe
8. HairySteve
9. RobinMasters
10. Problemhamster
11. NorfolkNweigh