Own a brand new* car for £15 a month - 1998 Skoda Felicia 1.3 Estate

Kiltox

My daily shite needs to go in favour of a new arrival. It's an absolutely gopping R reg Skoda Felicia 1.3 estate

122k miles

Steering lock has been removed because it jammed, ignition switch is hanging on its wires with the immobiliser ring cable tied to it so it'll still start with the key

Radiator fan switch is broken so there's a manual switch on the dash

Loses water sometimes, think the expansion tank cap seal is knackered but it could be anything

N/S CV joint is clicking like fuck

Several shades of faded red

Usual rear arch rust that I have expertly* ground out, treated, filled and painted a matching* colour

Rust hole in the rear floor close enough to the OSR strut tower to worry the man from VOSA

Upside is it starts, drives and never even slightly shows a want to FTP. Battery is very new.

Has 4 months MoT and I want £60 for it - that's a £15 per month MEGABARG*

Any takers? No? Okay then

Would a £1 roffle be the cheapest ever?

These are super and surprisingly good fun.  Heaters can melt your face off and they'll carry a lot of stuff.  Also 4x100 PCD so many choices on the wheels.  It sounds utterly ruined but you've priced it sensibly and even though it's about as far away from me as it can be, I've got no money and I have all the cars I need (and more than I want, really) I'm oot.

GLWTS!  I'd love to see someone resurrect this.