Cavcraft 2016. Do NOT adjust your set, normal service has resumed.

Cavcraft

Yeah seats in the back (so you can do tip runs without a licence, allegedly) and there's masses of room in it. DW8 with Lucas pump but will run on veg, I've done so.

MOT has run out and every time I go to take it for another one, something comes up so it just sits here being a garage door blocker. Will need a new passenger mirror as I managed to break it when I moved the car the other day. Taxed to get someone home, has been an ace runner but will probably sit here for months before I do anything with it.

This fine* steed is becoming a moron magnet (elsewhere) you will all not be surprised to know. Besides offers of swaps for some random stuff,I got a very brief exchange with someone who offered just 66.66666666% of the asking price and was told no, then told me to keep it (I genuinely love exchanges like that, it keeps me amused).

If anyone can beat fishing tackle (I honestly think I'd rather cover a second hand nail brush in Castrol GTX and swallow it whole than go fishing) and some sort of bloody CD mixing thing and an old laptop, let me know. Cash would be nice, to someone on here £135 could drive it away, it's even got a new battery. It (car) does look quite horrible, but spend a couple of hours polishing it and replacing the handbrake cable and it'd surely do you until at least March when the test runs out.

Cav as an aside (and a free bump) what would the Cavcraft Emporium of Excellence value a Picasso 1.6 pez with high miles, dented boot but recent cambelt & 6 months test.

I know how much I have in it, and I know its been looked after, so I'd appreciate a professional Shite Hawker's opinion on it.